Golden state @ Dallas

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Unless something drastically changes in this game, it looks like we wont have to hear from Trollsborohill for a few days. He must be crapping his pants.

Don't worry. He'll show up if the Suns lose.

OP
OP
S

sunsfn

Reaction score
3 TECHS ON THE MAVS..................! WOW, The Mavs are not losing it, they have lost it!

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to be am embarrassment if Dirk wins the MVP and they lose like this...especially with him doing NOTHING about it.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
good for golden state glad we didnt have to face them in round 1 they are a really scary team with davis and richardson and ellis now up by 22 on dallas :)

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
Dallas is just lost tonight. There is a real possibility of returning to Dallas with the Warriors up 3-1... Avery has to get some control over his guys. Dirk needs to start playing with real heart.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Unless something drastically changes in this game, it looks like we wont have to hear from Trollsborohill for a few days. He must be crapping his pants.
I think he got banned today anyway. Too bad, this is when I like having him around (at least in spirit). He needs to come take his medicine.

It's one thing to lose a hard fought game, but to get blown out....TWICE by the #8 seed....

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Looks like the Warriors are going to hold on and win game 3 being up 20+ with 7 minutes left.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kind of funny how a lot of people just tossed aside the fact that GS had beaten Dallas like 6 straight times...never gave them a chance.

It's not over...but it looks bad.

OP
OP
S

sunsfn

Reaction score
Warriors 109
Mavs 91

A great game by the Warriors!

Furio

Rookie
Reaction score
great game by Golden State.

I'm having my Scheudenfreud moment at Dallas' expense.

lol...hahaha

bigfoot

Mystery solved.
Reaction score
It's painful to see Dirk & Co. play (or should I say not play?) like this.
I kinda like them. Suns-Mavs make memorable contests.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The thing is, all Dallas needs to do is win the next game to get home court back. I love what the Warriors are doing to them, but I hope GS does not feel like this series is over. They absolutely must win game 4, and I have a feeling it will be a lot closer.

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
I really don't forsee a Don Nelson team getting overconfident.

Not saying the Warriors are going to win, but if they take Dallas to 7, that leaves them vunerable for Round 2 even if they DO win.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
GS has a really good chance for winning game 4. They have Mavs number. winning past 6-7 games is not a fluke... Even game 2 was close within 6 points until Davis was tossed out. This was a nightmare first round matchup for Mavs.

Nash

Reaction score
I rarely read any forum other than this but went to mavstalk based on someone's suggestion here. That damn board seems to have no moderation! the first 10 threads are by warriors fans. The one that was by Mavs fans was utter crap.

So I decided to see what the Mavs bloggers had to say about their loss. This is what I found. I can understand his frustration (and am enjoying it too :)
:rockon:

http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/

PS: I find the GS offense tgo be very erratic. I don't know the numbers, but it looks like they love turning the ball over. They looked more disciplined yesterday, but they look more like a bunch of over-athletic, over-talented guys playing rec-style ball.
So long as they kick some Maverick ass, I'm not complaining though.

Last edited:

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
they turn it over a lot and they foul a lot. They also take and make more bad shots than anyone.

The main thing that they do better than anyone else in the league is hustle. They have a bunch of little guys on the court, but they still rebound really well. I think that the hustle plays are usually dallas' main strength and they are getting killed in that area by GS.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
they turn it over a lot and they foul a lot. They also take and make more bad shots than anyone.

The main thing that they do better than anyone else in the league is hustle. They have a bunch of little guys on the court, but they still rebound really well. I think that the hustle plays are usually dallas' main strength and they are getting killed in that area by GS.
I agree. I was at the D-backs game last night so i missed it. I did tivo it, but obviously it's not worth watching. I guess i can't say i'm shocked, but i am disappointed in the mavs. Especially with the lack of scoring. Dallas should not get outscored in the paint like they did last night by this team. It will be mass hysteria if the mavs lose game 4. I'm definitely not giving up hope for them though. good luck to the suns in LA!

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score

This is exactly why I am not buying an upset over the course of the series. I want to be wrong but GS is mentally weak and has never been in this situation before. More importantly they take more bad one on one shots then any other teams in the playoffs. And I mean just horrible shots....

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
It's ironic that on the Mavs board, they are already talking about how the Warriors might fare against Utah or Houston. Most think that they'll get beat in the second round, but I would think they'd have some success against the Rockets and would run Yao off the court (like the Suns do).

Of course, this discussion is a little premature, albeit interesting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05