Golden state @ Dallas

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What's interesting is that the Warriors most likely will have a rough time against Houston, and have almost no chance against Utah.

Disagree, Utah is big and slow, think they would have a lot of trouble with gs on the perimter, if gs actually can pull this off.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
LOL at Biedrins's free throw.

Dallas has lost 7 of their last 8 playoff games.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
GS will get comfortable and lose big in Dallas. But they'll come back and squeak out game 6.

And why is Barkley wearing a Mavs jersey?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Disagree, Utah is big and slow, think they would have a lot of trouble with gs on the perimter, if gs actually can pull this off.

Jerry Sloan can outcoach Don Nelson any day--and Utah's defensive philosophy is A LOT different than Dallas. There's a reason that Utah beat the Suns a few times this year.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
GS will get comfortable and lose big in Dallas. But they'll come back and squeak out game 6.

And why is Barkley wearing a Mavs jersey?

I thought when Dallas won game 2, he said that Golden State wouldn't win another game.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
What's interesting is that the Warriors most likely will have a rough time against Houston, and have almost no chance against Utah.
I really disagree. Yao Ming is useless most of the time in an up-tempo game and he is a 1/3 of their pitiful offense.

Utah will take them far in a series because I think that Boozer could really abuse them inside and Sloan is a great coach. The Jazz may beat them.

I could see GS beating both, they'd beat Houston in 5 or 6, Utah in 7.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
Jerry Sloan can outcoach Don Nelson any day--and Utah's defensive philosophy is A LOT different than Dallas. There's a reason that Utah beat the Suns a few times this year.

I dunno, utah seems a bit off from their early season juggernaut self. If they can get back to where they were they are a team that I predicted would upset dallas (and did) and would give any team fits, but so far going down 0-2 to the rockets and such they just seem at about 75% to me and they need to get going at 100%.

*edit: Though these last 2 games where they caught up they are playing well and regaining their momentum but still not even 90%.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I really disagree. Yao Ming is useless most of the time in an up-tempo game and he is a 1/3 of their pitiful offense.

Utah will take them far in a series because I think that Boozer could really abuse them inside and Sloan is a great coach.

I could see GS beating both, they'd beat Houston in 6, Utah in 7.

If all that is the case, why make a case for Golden State losing at all? Why not just crown them the NBA champion, since you think nobody can stop them?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I dunno, utah seems a bit off from their early season juggernaut self. If they can get back to where they were they are a team that I predicted would upset dallas (and did) and would give any team fits, but so far going down 0-2 to the rockets and such they just seem at about 75% to me and they need to get going at 100%.

Utah killed Houston last night, so I'm not sure why you think they're not playing well.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
More proof that small ball and run and gun basketball doesn't work in the playoffs. :sarcasm:

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
Utah killed Houston last night, so I'm not sure why you think they're not playing well.

Well to me houston was never actually that good, and they have started to play like crap imo. There was no excuse for utah to go down 0-2.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
The Warriors would run Yao off the court just like the Suns do. GSW vs Utah would be a very interesting series.

Either way, if this holds, the Suns will have home court advantage in the WCF if they can get there.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
If all that is the case, why make a case for Golden State losing at all? Why not just crown them the NBA champion, since you think nobody can stop them?
I do think some teams can beat them, but definitely now Houston because they are trash against an up-tempo team. GS is starting to worry me but I feel we could beat them, the Spurs would and I did say Utah has a good chance, but I think we could see GS in the WCF.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
The Warriors would run Yao off the court just like the Suns do. GSW vs Utah would be a very interesting series.

Either way, if this holds, the Suns will have home court advantage in the WCF if they can get there.

I know my opinion isn't very popular since everyone disagrees with me, but that's ok. :D

Your 2nd sentence actually is a great, great thing because I believe if Dallas is eliminated we get homecourt throughout the ENTIRE PLAYOFFS, not just the WCF.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mods you can go ahead and lift the ban on Greensborohill because he won't be around for a long time.

JWF

Veteran
Reaction score

Utah will take them far in a series because I think that Boozer could really abuse them inside and Sloan is a great coach. The Jazz may beat them.

I could see GS beating both, they'd beat Houston in 5 or 6, Utah in 7.

I have to agree, I dont see houston or Utah beating GS if they hold on. I also agree about Utah taking them deep.

But I see GS's potential run ending in the WC finals against us or the Spurs. We can play their game, and do it better than them, and we also have a legit low post presence. The spurs have been one of the few teams to actually slow them down.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Either Utah or Houston will be tough match up for GS. Anyway it will be interesting series. I'm more concerned about Suns / Spurs match up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05