Golden state @ Dallas

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
The Warriors could have won that game, but the fact that they are so awful as a halfcourt team was glaringly obvious at the end of the game.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
I think most will agree that if the Warriors don't win game 6, they might as well not even make the trip back to Dallas. We've seen this before...

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Come on, two absolutely desperation 3 points that went in is going to turn the series around????

TheFallen49

Veteran
Reaction score
This completely proves that Dirk is by far the biggest choker in the game... did you see him miss that ONE free throw late in the game?

Freddie

Registered
Reaction score
If you think GS losing this game is going ruin their psyche, I would like to point you to the 2nd quarter when they were down by 21. An Oakland Arena crowd, a pumped up GS team and a little smarter basketball and they'll be more than ok.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Wow, Goldenstate may have just awoken a sleeping giant in Dirk.

It's one thing to have one or two bad games in a row, it's quite another to be nearly invisible for 4 straight PLAYOFF games. His first 3 in the 4th quarter leading to their run was only his THIRD shot of the entire 2nd half! What MVP does that??? Steve Nash isn't even a shoot first point guard and he even takes more shots than that by midway through the 4th quarter!

Just pathetic. Dirk didn't win that game for them--Devin Harris did. If he hadn't gotten them close, Dirk would never have had the opportunity to hit those big shots. He should kiss Harris for opening the floodgates.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
what a pathetic choke job by GS. Their offense was absolute crap in the final 5 minutes (but GS made some lucky 3's). They might've just blown the series by giving Dallas the confidence to win the next 2.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
man I just feel so sick when gs got that 9 pt lead I was jumping up and down then in less then a min my heart dropped ugh im not even a warriors fan lol I cant imagine how they feel right now

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I know your team just won, but I would refrain from talking trash after Dallas was lucky to have won the game. Having said that, if Nellie and the Warriors don't figure out what to do when the Mavs trap BD the entire game 6, they are cooked.

TheFallen49

Veteran
Reaction score
I was busy on a dallas board, but I like to see your reactions... and from what I can tell... Dallas winning= pure luck. Whatever.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This completely proves that Dirk is by far the biggest choker in the game... did you see him miss that ONE free throw late in the game?

UR a joke. The guy FINALLY shows up ONCE and you start talking? Give me a break. No doubt, Dirk won that game for them, but in case you haven't noticed, your team won 67 games this year, and was still a MIRACLE finish away from LOSING IN FIVE GAMES IN THE FIRST ROUND TO A FREAKING 8 SEED and THAT'S PATHETIC.

what a complete joke you are.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I was busy on a dallas board, but I like to see your reactions... and from what I can tell... Dallas winning= pure luck. Whatever.

You know, we appreciate other fans--but we certainly don't like fairweather fans whose only goal is to come on here and gloat. And that's exactly why you're here.

TheFallen49

Veteran
Reaction score
Sorry if it sounds like talking trash (although this doesn't concern the Suns at all), i'm just happy they won and a little offended you think the GSW GAVE them the game. Dirk stepped up big time in the fourth. Back to back threes and took pretty well all the FT's to close out the game, can't I be happy about that?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
yeah excuses excuses fallen you know like hell if dallas lost you would not show up

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
man I just feel so sick when gs got that 9 pt lead I was jumping up and down then in less then a min my heart dropped ugh im not even a warriors fan lol I cant imagine how they feel right now
I am sick...God darned collapse at the end of the game!!! All they had to do was take smart shots...and WHAT THE HELL WAS STEPHEN JACKSON DOING HANDLING THE BALL AT THE TOP OF THE KEY WITH 58 SECONDS LEFT AND NOT BARON!!!???

I put that on Coach Nellie...The stupid ass Jackson gets tossed out when the game is already over, now he will surely be suspened by the commish...

I think Dallas is gonna win the series now...GS had them and blew it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I gotta tell you a couple things: a) if you can't see that you guys won on a miracle comeback, I don't know what to tell you. And b) do you really have SUCH LITTLE LIFE that you not only watch the game by yourself, typing on a message board, but now, after your biggest win of the season, you're on A SUNS BOARD? Do you actually know people in the real world to celebrate with?

you and you're team are, quite frankly, pathetic.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I gotta tell you a couple things: a) if you can't see that you guys won on a miracle comeback, I don't know what to tell you. And b) do you really have SUCH LITTLE LIFE that you not only watch the game by yourself, typing on a message board, but now, after your biggest win of the season, you're on A SUNS BOARD? Do you actually know people in the real world to celebrate with?

you and you're team are, quite frankly, pathetic.

So, same time, same place tomorrow night after we close out the Lakers, cheese?

LOL :D

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sorry if it sounds like talking trash (although this doesn't concern the Suns at all), i'm just happy they won and a little offended you think the GSW GAVE them the game. Dirk stepped up big time in the fourth. Back to back threes and took pretty well all the FT's to close out the game, can't I be happy about that?

GS choked away the game with horrible shot selection and no offense. They were up 9 with 3 minutes left and didn't score again. Did Dallas's defense have something to do with it? yes of course, but GS made all the wrong moves in the final 3 minutes.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

yeah, but if you can't call a spade a spade, I don't know what to tell you. When you're up 9 points with 3 minuites and LOSE? Anyone who's not a fan of the miracle finish team tells you the other team choked that game away.

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
The game was turned when Dirk wasn't called for a foul on Richardson's three and then Davis was called for the phantom foul on Howard.

Un-believeable.

TheFallen49

Veteran
Reaction score
I am on a Dallas board this is the ONLY other basketball board I go to, and honestly it's because I like watching the Suns play. If you can't respect that then i'm sorry, please just ignore my posts but this is a thread about two other teams and my favorite team, it should have a little bit of Dallas gloat added to it considering they just dodged a major bullet.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Did you see GS jacking up 3's and long jumpers when they should have been going to the basket and drawing some fouls? I'll give credit to Dallas for taking the ball out of BD's hands, but you can't possibly believe that you won because of your defense now. And like a previous poster said, Harris is the guy that put the team on his back and kept them in the game.