Golden State v. Suns 03/13/08

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
lol @ how late that call was and he got destroyed under the hoop.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Diaw sometimes makes the stupidest plays.

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
suns need a set play to injure baron davis permanently..

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So Mike D'Antoni, what do you need to do to get your team back in this game and get the win tonight?

MD: I think we'll be fine if these refs just pull their heads out of their asses.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Diaw needs to grow a pair. You were under the freaking basket, put it in not pass it.

Then you do put it up and you can't knock down a ft.

All of that said and done, only down by 5. This game is still in hand even with the refs getting paid on the side...

Davis tries too hard to be funny when he is on TNT...

Sovereignz

Registered
Reaction score
You know, sometimes I really hate this "balanced scoring attack" offense that we run. Amare is 6-6 on two point shots, we know they have NO ONE that can guard him, especially when they have a guy like Steven Jackson on him.

Yet Boris Diaw and Raja Bell are getting just as many attempts. Give Amare the ball until Golden State proves they can stop him. And how are we letting these midgets get offensive rebounds?! Kelenna Azubuike and Monta Ellis have FIVE offensive rebounds! Cripes.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Horrible refereeing. We shall overcome... maybe. We've won 5 on 8 before, we can do it again.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You know, sometimes I really hate this "balanced scoring attack" offense that we run. Amare is 6-6 on two point shots, we know they have NO ONE that can guard him, especially when they have a guy like Steven Jackson on him.

Yet Boris Diaw and Raja Bell are getting just as many attempts. Give Amare the ball until Golden State proves they can stop him. And how are we letting these midgets get offensive rebounds?! Kelenna Azubuike and Monta Ellis have FIVE offensive rebounds! Cripes.

I agree on Amare. Our rebounding problems have come from a few things.... Shaq's barely played because he has 3 fouls and we've played small to matchup to them. We've played a zone defense which leaves a lot of holes for offensive rebounds. And GS is a scrappy team that crashes the glass.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
Suns need to go to Amare the rest of the second half, in all honestly, we cant stop him at all.

Good first half but definitely tense and getting people's blood boiling now. It feels like a playoff game

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Here is whats wrong with this game

• Suns are getting lazy on the boards
  • Officiating is questionable at best
  • Shaq is getting these ticky tack calls that he never got in LA, MIA, or ORL
  • Suns are unaware of the "pick pocketors"

Wally

Registered
Reaction score
What is Hill complaining about, Ellis didnt do anything wrong on that play

I have a DVR and played it back in slow motion and it's clear HILL was pushed in the back while in the air. Hill had a good complaint. The old ref with the gray-bald head sucks.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
I have a DVR and played it back in slow motion and it's clear HILL was pushed in the back while in the air. Hill had a good complaint. The old ref with the gray-bald head sucks.

Yeah I seen it too, I was asumming it was on Ellis at first.....

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's ridiculous getting outrebounded by the Warriors.

13 Suns turnovers for 15 Warriors points at the half. Ugh.

Suns 5 fast break points to Warriors 13 at the half.

Unlike almost all Suns/Warriors games since the 2006-2007 season, the team with the higher field goal % is losing. The Suns are at 55%, the Warriors 43%

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I thought Ellis took his legs out when he was in mid-air going for the rebound and the ref refused to call the foul.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05