Good Game 2morrow Guys

daredevil25

The Man Without Fear
Reaction score
Hopefully tommorow's game will be great, both teams leave out injury free, and we see a good game by both teams.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
daredevil25 said:
Hopefully tommorow's game will be great, both teams leave out injury free, and we see a good game by both teams.

WOW a Falcon fan with class. You must not post on AZCARDINALS.COM

I hope the game is competitive bro, and as for injuries we really cant afford anymore than what we have. Good luck for the rest of this year except tomorrow of course.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
:raccoon:

I am hoping for a great game tommorow and see the Cards win. I also, however, see Vick make some of his trademark runs.

Of course, most importantly, the Cards should win! :D

:raccoon:

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Nice post. Best of luck to everyone. A clean game without officiating screw ups.

Cards by 3.

nekedtruth

Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
WOW a Falcon fan with class. You must not post on AZCARDINALS.COM

I hope the game is competitive bro, and as for injuries we really cant afford anymore than what we have. Good luck for the rest of this year except tomorrow of course.
Well best of luck to you guys not just today, but on the rest of the season as well.

Please just ignore those guys talking all that trash as it sounds like they know very little about the Falcons and football from what I have read. They are probabl younger and newer Falcon's fans. Most fans that post on our boards do have some class.

As a long time Falcons fan I realize just how frustrating it can be I've suffered through so many losing seasons it is sickening. However with our new owner, GM, and coaches our future is looking brighter and it seems we are not just building for today but the future. With Green there in AZ I believe the Cards future is looking brighter as well. Hopefully Green will get the support he needs from the owner because I really do not doubt his ability to get things turned around in AZ.

Best of luck to you guys.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, DD. You, too.

I think if (and I know it's a big "if"), the cards can conatin Vick in the pocket it'll be a close one. If not, well, let's just say this board is gonna get ugly next week if they don't.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, I wanted to thank you guys for being so classy this week. You've represented the Falcons very well.

I'm going to be in North Atlanta next weekend (perimeter?)...where's a good place to catch the games?

Schaub4MVP

Reaction score
Pariah said:
Also, I wanted to thank you guys for being so classy this week. You've represented the Falcons very well.

I'm going to be in North Atlanta next weekend (perimeter?)...where's a good place to catch the games?
Hooters? i dunno not very familiar with that area

nekedtruth

Reaction score
Pariah said:

Rio Bravo use to be a good place to hang out on Sundays and watch the game if you are single, if not then I am not sure. Rio Bravo there use to be one just inside the North Perimeter that was very popular I'm pretty sure it is still there.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm nervous about today, I'm not gonna lie. Hope you guys have a good game, and represent well coming up a little short. LOL!! You guys got a lot to be excited about. 1 question though. Why'd you guys change your unis? The new ones are IMO hideous, whereas the old ones were sharp and very classy. Just a thought though. Hell I'd see us in trashbags if we could be 2-0! Peace gang.

:cards:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05