Goodbye ASFN

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I began a post last week after reading through several reprehensible threads but didn't post it. I have lurked off and on for a while on this board and enjoyed much of the banter and good fun.

BUT, recently it has turned really, really ugly. I would say juvenile, but that would insult most juveniles I know. Putting asterisks in a curse word to express oneself is sophomoric and should be as against the terms of use and using the curse word itself.

Using the "f" word with asterisks toward Green, Warner or any other player is uncalled for and totally unacceptable to me. And, yes, the "f" word has issued from my own mouth on occasion, so I'm no prude. It just isn't necessary IMO.

Being a fan of the Cardinals for about 40 years I am as disappointed as anyone, AGAIN, by the start of this season. This is obviously an organization that just can't quite put personnel and staffs together well enough to make a winning team. Dennis Green was not a bad hire, he had great success in Minnesota, but he just can't seem to get the right people on the sidelines or on the field. Maybe Minnesota was an abheration, who knows?

After reading the responses on this game, I have decided that this board isn't worth reading or participating in any longer. To those who are voices of reason and moderation, I will miss some of your insights. I know, I know, don't let the door hit me where the good Lord split me. And, I won't.

I will root for the Cards for the rest of this season and, most likely, until the day I die. Maybe I will see them win for a few years in a row before I do.

Peace!

Tim

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know it's asked time and time again, but why not just leave instead of making an announcement?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Pariah said:
I know it's asked time and time again, but why not just leave instead of making an announcement?

I'll coin these posts as someone's "Jerry Maguire Post". Throw a fit when you leave.

I wonder what we can call it when people post a hissy and then come back like elindholm on the Suns board?

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:

And yet here is another reason why Pariah is one of my favorite ****ing posters. :p

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Divide Et Impera said:
Shut the f*&**&$%k up!

LMAO,
After a loss like this people are going to be very upset and you need to be a little more thick skinned, this is a Great message board filled with a bunch of smart good people. If your a Card fan for over 40 years, you should have way more thick skin

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05