Gortat done for year

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else think this means we've seen the last of the polish hammer in a suns uniform?

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
its hard to evaluate his value now. he didn't have an outstanding year and now this injury. but! the nba is always looking for big men. and gortat is better than half of the current starting centers in the nba.

we don't' exactly have any legit replacements for next season.
Haddadi is junk, o'neal is probably done.

Reaction score
The Lakers are getting hot and help from the refs. The Suns control their own destiny. It will be painful but will help them tank to a top 3 pick

Errntknght

Reaction score
I think it will interesting to see how the Suns do without Gortat. My own feeling is that they won't miss him all that much. Hopefully, I'm wrong and they lose every game, which is about what they need to get a top 3.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gortat will show one more time how the Suns failed to sell high when they could. His value is nothing at this point.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you guys are wrong. A double-double every night is going to be missed. I think we'll be that much worse and it'll be hard to win another game. (Which is a good thing right now.)

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
We'd better damn well get something real for the hammer polish.

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Hadaddi keeps playing like he did last night, I don't see the Suns tanking to a top 3 pick

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Hadaddi keeps playing like he did last night, I don't see the Suns tanking to a top 3 pick

You're getting closer, at least you put a double DD in his name which is an improvement over most of the posters here who keep calling him Hadadi. His name is Hamed Haddadi for those that are interested. For those that aren't, feel free to skip this post.

Steve