Great stat when rushing 30+ times in a game...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HookemCards said:
Draft CB, he'll get you 4 yrds every carry, and never fumbles. Plus he's big and durable, Mack Brown is going to run him into the ground this year.

That's my fear on Benson, he's coming in with too many carries under his belt already. great player but may have a short career because of the number of carries at Texas IMHO.

Schaub4MVP

Reaction score
Darren Sproles only knock is his size and that he wont be able to complete a full season in the NFL well his closest comparison Cadillac from auburn has had many injuries through out his college career while sproles hasn't i love sproles and i hope he's wearing a falcons jersey next year :)

Vs. Western Kentucky 42 carries 221 yards avg 5.3 ypc
Vs Fresno State 11 carries 37 yards 3.4 ypc
Vs La Lafayette 38 carries 292 yards 7.7 ypc

look at the number of carries he gets now in the nfl he'd only be getting 20 carries sure the hits are harder but he's so small no one would ever be able to get a clean shot on him. whoever gets sproles is going to have an amazing running back hopefully it's the falcons, but i'm guessing it's between the Broncos and Falcons on who gets him, cuz i'll gurentee you sproles is the number 1 back in this years draft on both of those teams charts. i'm really not too familiar with denny green but i'd think he'd be more willing to take cadilac even though cadilac isn't that good at taking the ball up the middle he's more effective on the outside dunno why that is, it's definitly too early to tell but i'd put my money on cadilac wearing a cardinals jersey :D.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05