Green's reaction?

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to hearing/seeing Green's reaction to the O-Line mess. Green got rid of all Mac's guys on the OL (Davis is the sole survivor), so who do you blame? It was easy last season, because Clement, LJ and Spikes were all Mac guys.
Not the case this season and I'm curious about the reaction from Green. Is Ross demoted? Are we talking to Verba et al? Is Lindsay going to get fired? Does Green take responsibillity? It's going to be interesting to follow...

One positive note, though. Right now, it's looks like we'll have the option of picking up the best OL coach in the league by mid-season.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Clement and Spikes were not NFL caliber starters (both were cut by other teams this year and are out of football).

L.J. Shelton is a different story, though. He is a starter.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who are you saying is the best OL coach in the league that's available?

I completely agree, the OL is on Green he blew it up he's on the hook for fixing it. I think Lindsay is in over his head. Luckily we have Hargrave around to fix everything, I'm sure he'll get around to it one of these days.

Sorry it's been awhile since I picked on Green for cronyism but the OL is a perfect example of why cronyism isn't effective in the NFL.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mke Tice is about to be fired as the Vikings head coach. He was an outstanding offensive line coach under Denny. Don't see him joing the Cards in mid-season but definitely in the off season. (he will need a pay check) Of course BACH may have someone else in mind.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If Tice was to get fired he would probably end up with a head coaching job in the collage ranks.

duckfallas

All Star
Reaction score
Is this line worse than last years? Even the left side sucks. What happened to Big over the offseason? You look across the entire line and all of them are making stupid, mental mistakes. I was hoping that the addition of Rowen would make this line better but I'm losing hope on that one. This offense is in full regression.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
az jam said:
Mke Tice is about to be fired as the Vikings head coach. He was an outstanding offensive line coach under Denny. Don't see him joing the Cards in mid-season but definitely in the off season. (he will need a pay check) Of course BACH may have someone else in mind.

Aah that makes sense and I could see us hiring him midseason.