Happy Suns vs Dallas day!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it's a condo and your uncle doesn't have ESPN, one of his neighbors might. I would just go to one of the big hotels and sit at one of the lounges.

ESPN Deportes?

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
:) I just saw a Suns-Mavs on that ESPN! I'm really hoping. But it had 2 times.. 19:00 and 22:00 and I didn't understand what came after. How much longer till gametime?

Only bad thing would be that there's 8 of us in this 4 person condo so it could get a bit loud but I wouldn't complain if I get to watch.

TheFallen49

Veteran
Reaction score
Good luck.

Now thats out of the way... I hope Amare blows Dirk a kiss referncing his softness and Dirk proceeds to drop 60. Amare gets pissed at Dirks awesomeness and thrown out of the game after a few tech's. D'Antoni has an anurism when he see's Nash grabbing his back after a collison with Stackhouse on a drive to the basket! In all seriousness, tough game. But our current home record streak makes me confident.

PHX 32

Hard times on Planet Orange
Reaction score
Good luck.

Now thats out of the way... I hope Amare blows Dirk a kiss referncing his softness and Dirk proceeds to drop 60. Amare gets pissed at Dirks awesomeness and thrown out of the game after a few tech's. D'Antoni has an anurism when he see's Nash grabbing his back after a collison with Stackhouse on a drive to the basket! In all seriousness, tough game. But our current home record streak makes me confident.

It's sad how bitter Mavs fans still are after choking on a fat one in the finals last year

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Good luck.

Don't forget we have one of the best road teams in the league. Seriously, at the level these teams play at, I don't put a lot of stock in who's house the game is being played at. Both teams have proved their worth on the opposing team's court.

Streaks are just like coaches. There is a beginning and end or they wouldn't be call streaks...

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck.

Thank god dreaming is free. If there was a charge you might have to take out a second mortgage with that one.

PHX 32

Hard times on Planet Orange
Reaction score
Good luck.

Once again, let's hear if for the bitter fans of the NBA FINALS CHOKE ARTISTS - THE DALLAS MAVERICKS!!!! :thewave:

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have to coach basketball today, so it is more like 7 or 8 hours for me.

:(

At least I get to skip through halftime and commercials.

I can't believe you don't want to hear what the great and wise Greg Anthony has to say at halftime :D

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe you don't want to hear what the great and wise Greg Anthony has to say at halftime :D

I think that Greg Anthony should just come out and admit he is the President of the Dirk fan club. I bet if he ripped off that jacket he has a Dirk mug on his undershirt.

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
The Mavs haven't lost at home since December 7 of last year. They are due for a home loss. Lets break that streak tonight.

GO SUNS:suns:

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I haven't waited for a game the way I have today in a long, long time.

TheFallen49

Veteran
Reaction score
Once again, let's hear if for the bitter fans of the NBA FINALS CHOKE ARTISTS - THE DALLAS MAVERICKS!!!! :thewave:

For the record this is all in fun, and we'll be sure to send you a postcard from the finals (again)! A choke is a choke, i've come to terms with that... now only if some Suns fan will come to terms with the seventeen point lead they choked away in the WCF on their home court. It's the same thing to me, getting knocked out in the first round or the finals... you still don't get that damn ring. But we did get out first WC title which is a small consolation.

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
For the record this is all in fun, and we'll be sure to send you a postcard from the finals (again)! A choke is a choke, i've come to terms with that... now only if some Suns fan will come to terms with the seventeen point lead they choked away in the WCF on their home court. It's the same thing to me, getting knocked out in the first round or the finals... you still don't get that damn ring. But we did get out first WC title which is a small consolation.

Amare will make some poster dunks tonight. Dirk will flop and Get hurt. Ginobili will call and comfort him.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Wow. Mavs fans hoping for ejections and injuries.

Not too confident you can beat us at full strength?