Hell's Kitchen

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that was cold as ice. However, I would do the same if I were ever on one of the shows. I am there to win not make friends. She couldn't even cook eggs and the Waffle House comment was pretty harsh that she made, so I thought she deserved to go.

Yeah, that was not called for. Funny how the "Waffle House" girl could cook eggs better than Tiffany.

I really thought she was gonna put both of the black girls on the chopping block and thought, "Wow, this is gonna get really ugly". I like this Julia girl though, she doesn't take any crap from anyone. Wish she didn't start crying though.

Yeah, I was wondering if she was gonna put both black girls up for elimination.

The whole red team should explain to a lot of people why I don't have a lot of female friends. Too much drama and too much b-ing and c-ing (bitching and complaining).

The big oriental cowboy needs to go though. If you can't hack it on the first day of the show how can he begin to think he can run a restaurant.

I know! I can't believe he cried. I actually felt a little bad for the dude.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Yeah, that was not called for. Funny how the "Waffle House" girl could cook eggs better than Tiffany.

Yeah, I was wondering if she was gonna put both black girls up for elimination.

The whole red team should explain to a lot of people why I don't have a lot of female friends. Too much drama and too much b-ing and c-ing (bitching and complaining).

I know! I can't believe he cried. I actually felt a little bad for the dude.

Watched it last night. Am I the only one that absolutely hated the attitude from the black girl that escaped elimination? She worked against her team to promote herself and didn't seem to realize that she was taking the entire team down with her.

Melissa seem to be the first one on the show ever that realizes from the start that Ramsey only accept perfection. I've wondered every single episode why they keep trying to serve subpar dishes.

Last edited:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
WAS. the girl that got sent home last night runs Aunt Chilada's Dreamy Draw location. She sucked so I am glad she is gone and they didn't make any remarks of her being from AZ.

Ditto!

Seriously how hard is it to cook an egg. Then she bashes on the short order cook who had no problem doing it.

asudevil83

Reaction score
He will be the first dude gone on red. Unless something INSANE happens on their team next week

something INSANE happened.

this is the first time i've watched this show from the begining. were the "chefs" this bad in the begining of the other seasons? because there are MAYBE 3 people who have an IQ over 86 when i comes to cooking.

Aaron - poor guy. he's a mess.....just a complete mess. doesnt know what the hell's going on, and what the hell he's doing. he MUST be thinking to himself "what the do-hickie did i get myself into?"

Reaction score
something INSANE happened.

this is the first time i've watched this show from the begining. were the "chefs" this bad in the begining of the other seasons? because there are MAYBE 3 people who have an IQ over 86 when i comes to cooking.

Aaron - poor guy. he's a mess.....just a complete mess. doesnt know what the hell's going on, and what the hell he's doing. he MUST be thinking to himself "what the do-hickie did i get myself into?"

yeah they are awful in the beginning its hilarious

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No kidding. The "best chef" on the dudes side... to NOT pick the asian screwup... i mean cowboy... should have been kicked off himself.

Yeah, that Aaron guy needs to go. Still, I found it hilarious that he went around introducing himself to all the tables. :)

Was surprised to see the girls get their service done and THEN take over for the boys. They really seemed to rally.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to come up with a nickname for Aaron, the Asian cowboy basketcase. I dubbed him "John Wang".

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that Aaron guy needs to go. Still, I found it hilarious that he went around introducing himself to all the tables. :)

Was surprised to see the girls get their service done and THEN take over for the boys. They really seemed to rally.

watched it last week, they had to have picked him because he's such a basket case. He was fainting left and right, they must have figured he'd make for good tv a few weeks until he got sent home.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
watched it last week, they had to have picked him because he's such a basket case. He was fainting left and right, they must have figured he'd make for good tv a few weeks until he got sent home.

95% of these people are picked because they possibly could make good TV. It's certainly not for their culinary skills.

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
Afternoon last night's episode, I think I could win the show.

Hard to believe that the frontrunner right now is a cook from IHOP or Waffle House.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with where she works, but the other people are supposed to from "fine dining" environments.

I'd compare this to a cash register supervisor at Wal Mart winning Trump's Apprentice.

asudevil83

Reaction score

Hard to believe that the frontrunner right now is a cook from IHOP or Waffle House.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with where she works, but the other people are supposed to from "fine dining" environments.

I'd compare this to a cash register supervisor at Wal Mart winning Trump's Apprentice.

who got kicked from last night's episode? i completely missed it.

and what else happened?

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
who got kicked from last night's episode? i completely missed it.

and what else happened?

Asian Cowboy Guy fainted and was rushed to the hospital where we find that he can no longer continue the show due to an "illness".

The 1st competition was serving breakfast to the Navy and Army. The boys were horrible and they sent the short order cook to the boys side to help them.

The boys then "won" the service at night.

One of the girls tried to serve rotten crabmeat.

Another tried to serve pasta out of a garbage can.

The rotten crab lady was sent packing.

Chef Ramsay was superpissed all night. Much more than normal. He even smashed an egg against Vinny's chest. Personally, I would've punched him in the mouth if he did that to me.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LOL. Maybe these people from "fine dining" establishments are the employees that everyone else carries. You know those people. And, if you don't know those people, then those people are probably you, lol!

I know the diner I worked at in Jersey was high-level stress and quick paced. Maybe the Waffle House is a similar environment and maybe that's why she's doing rather well.

I think she'll go pretty far, but not win.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
I'm still amazed that people, who are supposed to be fine dining chefs have such a low sense of quality.

Maybe it's the pressure from Ramsey, but how can you take things out of the trash, try to serve rotten food or try to send out raw shellfish? Where's the common sense?

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Jean Phillippe's and Chef Ramsey's abuse of the Wedding Planner was brilliant.

You have no idea how many times I have had to deal with idiot event planners. I was laughing my arse off.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jean Phillippe's and Chef Ramsey's abuse of the Wedding Planner was brilliant.

You have no idea how many times I have had to deal with idiot event planners. I was laughing my arse off.

Yeah, that was pretty freaking hilarious.

I can't stand that Melissa chick. I think those guys are gonna bury her.

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
Yeah that cavewoman is very annoying. What the hell is on her chin? Herpes? Pimple? Hair?

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This show is a nice guilty pleasure. Rock might kill Melissa.

I love incorporating "You'll kill someone!" when cooking or watching someone else cook. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan