Hey Guys!

jwalker11

Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Jamal Walker. I live in Little Rock, Arkansas (Born and raised!). I'm somewhat of a Joe Johnson fan but have always been a die-hard Suns fan. I'm glad he came here. After he watching him at Arkansas, I was nervous I might have to be a bit of a Celtics fan :( but I can now be both a Suns and JJ fan without feeling bad about myself.

Anyway, like I said i've always been a suns fan and have had league pass for about 7 years now, since it came out, but now I'm happy i've finally found a board that i can talk about my one true passion!

JWalker

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Welcome newbies buy lunch I will take a Chicken Cesar Salad with some Garlic Toast. :thumbup:

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like an Italian BMT on wheat with lettuce, tomato and mayo, and an ice cold Fat Tire to wash it down with...

Welcome to the boards!

Mike

fordronken

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chandler Mike
I'd like an Italian BMT on wheat with lettuce, tomato and mayo, and an ice cold Fat Tire to wash it down with...

Welcome to the boards!

Mike

What the hell's a gigawat?

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Originally posted by fordronken
What the hell's a gigawat?

It is the amount of power generated by the a bold of lighting. :rolleyes: I thought everyone new that. :)

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SweetD
It is the amount of power generated by the a bold of lighting. :rolleyes: I thought everyone new that. :)

Unfortunately, you never know where or when lightning will strike...

Mike

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chandler Mike
Unfortunately, you never know where or when lightning will strike...

Mike

Unless you happen to be traveling back in time and your flux-capasitor is working correctly

OP
OP
J

jwalker11

Reaction score
Welcome to the board.

Thanks a lot, guys.

This may just be a place to let out my agression, if nothing else but to give my old, tatterred pillow a little rest after some unsatisfying games.

I do intend on involving myself in some intelligent, dare I say intellectual conversation.

However, it's mostly just cause I don't have the money to buy a new pillow.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Welcome, welcome!

This is a great group--we disagree a lot, but usually we end up making friends again and moving on with life. :)

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the message board JWalker. I have an aunt from Little Rock, and I used to spend the summers down there. I love the Miss Llewellyn's restaurants. Have you ever had their fried Green tomatoes? They have fantastic sweet tea and barbecue as well.

You must have been a big fan of some other Phoenix Suns as well. There have been a couple former Razorbacks on this team.

Joe Mama

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
This is a great group--we disagree a lot, but usually we end up making friends again and moving on with life.

That's pure bullsh!t Chaplin, and you know it!! :D Just call me Hatfield, you damn McCoy!!! :D

Dr. Dumas

Registered
Reaction score
I forgot in my previous welcome email to let you know what I'd like for lunch. I'l take a coo-k-a-roo chicken sandwich along with a six-pack of schlitz. If you can fed-x it to me within the next hour, that would be great.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
give me a sloppy bbq sandwich, two shots of patron, and puree'ed cumquats por favor.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Isn't the newbies ordering lunch thing from the Cardinals board? I hope there's no superstitions on this site... :D