Hey

Chiefz

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Tough loss. NOT!!!!!!!!!

I'm back to rub in your ugly fat faces! Stupid cornholio Losers! How does it feel to lose? What did I tell your sorry asses? You're losers and will always be losers! You suck, your team sucks and your stadium sucks!

Kaycee always get's the last laugh! You losers can't ban me for ever! I'll be back!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bite me losers!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Tough loss. NOT!!!!!!!!!

I'm back to rub in your ugly fat faces! Stupid cornholio Losers! How does it feel to lose? What did I tell your sorry asses? You're losers and will always be losers! You suck, your team sucks and your stadium sucks!

Kaycee always get's the last laugh! You losers can't ban me for ever! I'll be back!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bite me losers!

Anyone get his IP, I live in KC, he needs to be dealt with in person.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I'll make a note of this little threat, LOSER.

Did you actually watch the game or did your mom make you clean your room? The Chiefs didn't win this game, the Cards lost...and please come back when KC loses yet again and doesn't make the play-offs.
Oh that's right, cowards don't show up when they get beat....:doi:

OP
OP
C

Chiefz

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You didn't answer my question. How does it feel to be losers or better yet, choke the game away?

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
It's best not to feed the trolls, it takes a special kind of stupid to enjoy this kind of thing, I'm betting his mom took his vaseline away so this is how he deals with the pent up frustrations he has.

OP
OP
C

Chiefz

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Rolle should have his ass kicked for that dirty tackle and he will.

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You didn't answer my question. How does it feel to be losers or better yet, choke the game away?

Sorry, I couldn't answer right away, your mom was doing her best Hoover Vacuum cleaner impression on me. But honestly, as you know, it sucks to lose any game, but even more a game your team should have won. Luckily, I don't wear a Cardinals uniform so I don't know how they feel, but it seems like your question is directed to them considering no one on this board really lost anything today.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's best not to feed the trolls, it takes a special kind of stupid to enjoy this kind of thing, I'm betting his mom took his vaseline away so this is how he deals with the pent up frustrations he has.

Yeah, you're right. If he doesn't have his vaseline, he can't get his head up his ass.

OP
OP
C

Chiefz

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Sorry, I couldn't answer right away, your mom was doing her best Hoover Vacuum cleaner impression on me. But honestly, as you know, it sucks to lose any game, but even more a game your team should have won. Luckily, I don't wear a Cardinals uniform so I don't know how they feel, but it seems like your question is directed to them considering no one on this board really lost anything today.
And that's why they are the LOVABLE LOSERS.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kaycee, I want to kiss you you sexy little woman. You are the sexiest girl in KC with the filthies mouth...I just love girls that can cuss like a sailor.

I may have to fight Nez for you, but I think he's drunk. It's just you and me sugart...

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Tough loss. NOT!!!!!!!!!

Bite me losers!

:bigyawn:

Get laid.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05