How Many Years Do JG And MO Get?

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think at minimum they get 3.
I’m honestly sick of coaches with this team only getting 3-4 years and then we start all over again. Arians should have been here for 2-3 more years or until he retired. I want to see JG get 5-8 years to really build out a program. I think he’s a good guy and a great coach, and I think he needs some serious talent upgrades on the team. I quietly envy teams like the Steelers that can hold a coach for 20 years at a time and win with them. I want to see a program built, not a 3 year refresh with a new coach all the time.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I’m honestly sick of coaches with this team only getting 3-4 years and then we start all over again. Arians should have been here for 2-3 more years or until he retired. I want to see JG get 5-8 years to really build out a program. I think he’s a good guy and a great coach, and I think he needs some serious talent upgrades on the team. I quietly envy teams like the Steelers that can hold a coach for 20 years at a time and win with them. I want to see a program built, not a 3 year refresh with a new coach all the time.
What other teams do this? Honest question.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
We are six games into a 17 game season. Nobody expected more than 8 or 9 wins. Very few expected wins against a brutal early part of the schedule.
Over a third of the season is over and we look as bad or worse than last year in some places. Yes, plenty of season to go but where do you see the hope?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Steelers have been able to do that because their coaches win consistently… and immediately. Giving someone 5-8 years… just because doesn’t make a lot of sense to me.

JohnnyCakes

Alpha Male
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We dont have a 6th rounder??? WTF are they waiting for?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

We dont have a 6th rounder??? WTF are they waiting for?
Can't afford to give up draft picks when we can use those to get cheap players who don't contribute.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I can see one more year after this one. Monti better get his shise together and put a quality team together. The rest of the blame is on JG. He hired a bunch of coaches with little experience or none. Neither coordinator has done well and that’s a problem in year two. There will have to be a lot of changes at the end of this season if this team will improve.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Tomlin has zero losing seasons as head coach of the Steelers.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Seattle, Baltimore, new England, up until this year just off the top of my head.

Belicheck won 11 games and the Super Bowl his second season in New England. He had one seasons with fewer than 10 wins over the next 18 years.

Pete Carroll won the division and a playoff game his first season in Seattle.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22