Howard Suspension?

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
nothin' but net said:
hmmmm... Where to begin.

First of all, it is spelled Napoleon, not Napolean. And Dynamite, not Dynomite.

Second of all, you must be dumber than Uncle Rico and have slower reflexes than Kip if you think what you had to say was worth joining the board for.

Finally, next time you think you have something to say here, take some time to see if it is intelligent first, maybe go outside and feed some ham to your pet llama. If you still think it is intelligent, try your crotch burning time machine to see what people in the future will think of your post.

If you still feel OK after that, don't post anyway just in case.

:sickofnapoleondynamitereferences:

Well said. Good job mods on the quick ban.

Dallasjetfan

Reaction score
SirStefan32 said:
Tim was going for a dunk, went to the basket as hard as he could from the three point line, and Howard smacked him in the head with both arms. Looked like Tim was going to kick his ass, but walked away instead. Then Tim just walked through 4 mavs. It was awesome to see.

From then on, we dominated you!! I am not trying to start anything, but w/o Amare and Bell, this Mavs team is just plain better!

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dallasjetfan said:
From then on, we dominated you!! I am not trying to start anything, but w/o Amare and Bell, this Mavs team is just plain better!

Congrats, you are better than us when we are without 3 starters!

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Dallasjetfan said:

we? what position do you play?

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Dallasjetfan said:

Well no **** professor. What are you going to tell me next? That Detroit would be better than Miami if Shaq and Wade got hurt? That earth isn't flat?

Geez.

Dallasjetfan

Reaction score
Card Trader said:
Congrats, you are better than us when we are without 3 starters!
Read my post!!! I said because you didn't have Amare and Bell..please read first!! Fine, we are just better all around no matter what you put on the floor!!!!!!!!!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Dallasjetfan said:
Read my post!!! I said because you didn't have Amare and Bell..please read first!! Fine, we are just better all around no matter what you put on the floor!!!!!!!!!

Hey genius, not only are we missing Amare and Raja, we're also missing Kurt Thomas.

3 starters. The Suns easily beat the Mavs last year with Amare.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
The Suns easily beat the Mavs last year with Amare.

Let's not get carried away. The Suns had home-court advantage, were up 3-2 after five games, and needed a borderline miracle to send Game 6 into overtime. Of course they would have had a good chance in a Game 7 anyway, but I wouldn't call the series "easy." In fact, many commentators felt that it was an unusually exciting and competitive series.