Huge game!coming up

Cardforlife

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm not one to say this is a must win game. But this week against the cowpukes is huge! If we were somehow able to got to big D and get a victory it could be a turning point in so many ways! We would beat a rival, get us to within 1 game of .500 qwith us playing the Sh*tHawks at home next. This team needs to step up and show us some guts. I don't know how to get them up but they need to be ready big time when that whistle blows! This is where our Cards need to make a statement!

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cardforlife said:
I'm not one to say this is a must win game. But this week against the cowpukes is huge! If we were somehow able to got to big D and get a victory it could be a turning point in so many ways! We would beat a rival, get us to within 1 game of .500 qwith us playing the Sh*tHawks at home next. This team needs to step up and show us some guts. I don't know how to get them up but they need to be ready big time when that whistle blows! This is where our Cards need to make a statement!

I predict our defense gives up a TD on the opening drive in 5 plays for 80 yards.

:anticurse:

Billy Flynt

Pirate, 300 yrs too late
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
I predict our defense gives up a TD on the opening drive in 5 plays for 80 yards.

:anticurse:

Wrong, we'll win the toss and after we three and out Dallas will have the ball near midfield!!!

Man, I can't beleive how dumb some people are! :p

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Nobody would love to see the Cardinals beat the Cowboys as much as I would, but this is the one game that I can't get up for. I hate playing the Cowboys in Dallas. We always lose for some reason. And it's not just by a couple of points either. We get whipped badly. For those of you that bet, this is the one game that I would bet the house on. The Cowboys always cover the spread. It doesn't matter if it's 14 points, they will cover it.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I predict Jason Witten has a career day and Drew Bledsoe gets knocked out of the game.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Snakester said:
Nobody would love to see the Cardinals beat the Cowboys as much as I would, but this is the one game that I can't get up for. I hate playing the Cowboys in Dallas. We always lose for some reason. And it's not just by a couple of points either. We get whipped badly. For those of you that bet, this is the one game that I would bet the house on. The Cowboys always cover the spread. It doesn't matter if it's 14 points, they will cover it.

Even Coryell's playoff teams couldn't beat Dallas in Irving. Oddly enough his only win at Dallas was his last season 1977.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Reality sets in for Josh, I'm really glad he got alittle bit of confidence and won against 2 crappy teams, but now he's gonna have to show he can go all game against a good team and more than likely come from behind. The O-line is gonna let Josh practice throwing on the run all day. Our O-line is pathetic...

I hate the Cowchunks...I don't even know if I can watch this game, that's how much disdain I have for them...:mad:

DemDcowboys

Rookie
Reaction score
Really you guys are in for a rude awakening, we are a much improved team, and i seriously think ARI will get beat by at least 14 points

blindseyed

Reaction score
DemDcowboys said:
Really you guys are in for a rude awakening, we are a much improved team, and i seriously think ARI will get beat by at least 14 points

troll, have you read the posts on this thread? Along with the sarcasm, most are predicting a Cowgirl win...

Come back tho when you guys get crushed in the playoffs.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Duckjake said:
Even Coryell's playoff teams couldn't beat Dallas in Irving. Oddly enough his only win at Dallas was his last season 1977.
I seem to remember the Cards have a fairly meaningful win there since 1977...lessee, Aikman, Irving, Smith...and a big, fat loss in the playoffs to the Cardinals.

Do you remember that one, you were probably in the 4 grade, but still...

seesred

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this will be a close game. The team that has the ball last will win and it will be the Cardinals. Cowgirls turn the ball over..Rackers kick It's GOOOOOOD!

GBR

DemDcowboys

Rookie
Reaction score
blindseyed said:
troll, have you read the posts on this thread? Along with the sarcasm, most are predicting a Cowgirl win...

Come back tho when you guys get crushed in the playoffs.

ARI in the playoffs.........HA!:biglaugh:

That wont happen for about 4-6 years. ARI is building a team for the future with Young emerging players. I think they'll be there in the next 4-6 years.

Faithful

Registered
Reaction score
Pariah said:
I seem to remember the Cards have a fairly meaningful win there since 1977...lessee, Aikman, Irving, Smith...and a big, fat loss in the playoffs to the Cardinals.

Thank you!! And that one meant the most to me!!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Pariah said:

I'm surprised you remember that game. Did your great grandson just remind you of it?

Unless you are a hard core kool aid fan of a team as hapless as the Cardinals have been you wouldn't consider a first round playoff win 8 years ago followed by getting killed the next round a meaningful game. Especially when it was only your 6th win in Dallas in 30 years.

But then some people don't have very high standards I guess.

DemDcowboys

Rookie
Reaction score
seesred said:
I'm pretty sure this will be a close game. The team that has the ball last will win and it will be the Cardinals. Cowgirls turn the ball over..Rackers kick It's GOOOOOOD!

GBR

Seriously you have to look at reality in a situation like this. Dallas is in the top 10 in offense(#6) and top 10 in defense(#7), While ARI is #15 in Defense and #11 in offense, Also we have been playing, and beaten teams that would blow ARI away(SD, PHI, and NYG) well NYG all ready whooped you all. On the other hand the only two teams you have beaten are well under .500 and are playing awfully bad. You beat SF(SF(1-5) just lost to was 52-17) and you beat TEN(2-5). Look at reality and you will realize that you will get whooped again. We have been whooping ARI for the past few years, and with an improved offense and defense expect another blow out IN OUR HOUSE, this Sunday

duckfallas

All Star
Reaction score
Cowpiles will have a hard time making the playoffs this season in the NFC East. Tough division.

I can't see the Cards winning any game on the road until they can run the ball for more than 100 yards a game. It will be tough to do that this weekend with the right side of the Card O line in shambles.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
DemDcowboys said:
ARI in the playoffs.........HA!:biglaugh:

That wont happen for about 4-6 years. ARI is building a team for the future with Young emerging players. I think they'll be there in the next 4-6 years.

Not very bright today, are we...he didn't say WE'D beat you in the playoffs. He just predicted the inevitable playoff loss for you guys in general. But hey, look at it this way...at least you sounded stupid in responding in a completely irrelevant fashion. Okay, so that's not very complimentary. Sue me.

seesred

Reaction score
This is fun are you ready...

Played Seattle scored 10
played Giants scored 16
Beat up a beat up Philly team
Played Oakland scored 13
Just got by SFO NINERS tough game 34-31
Scored just 10 on Seattle lost for second time
Scored 13 on Skins

Yup a real good high scoring Intense offense. The only reason your stats which are misleading appear higher is..You have played 1 more game than us and you beat up the niners giving up 31 points while doing it. Sundays game will be close I'll grant you that. CARDS win, THE Cards win!

GBR

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Duckjake said:
I'm surprised you remember that game. Did your great grandson just remind you of it?

Unless you are a hard core kool aid fan of a team as hapless as the Cardinals have been you wouldn't consider a first round playoff win 8 years ago followed by getting killed the next round a meaningful game. Especially when it was only your 6th win in Dallas in 30 years.

But then some people don't have very high standards I guess.

Duckjake is a Cowboys fan??? How did I never realize this?

DemDcowboys

Rookie
Reaction score
seesred said:
This is fun are you ready...

Played Seattle scored 10
played Giants scored 16
Beat up a beat up Philly team
Played Oakland scored 13
Just got by SFO NINERS tough game 34-31
Scored just 10 on Seattle lost for second time(WTF we only played SEA once and that was this past sunday, get your facts straight)
Scored 13 on Skins

Yup a real good high scoring Intense offense. The only reason your stats which are misleading appear higher is..You have played 1 more game than us and you beat up the niners giving up 31 points while doing it. Sundays game will be close I'll grant you that. CARDS win, THE Cards win!

GBR

This is fun are you ready.........
We have only played SEA once this season, where have you been?? I think you want to say....Beat a San Diego Chargers team 28-24, the same SD Chargers team that beat up on Super Bowl Champs NE Pats in NE.
And you are saying that just b/c the niners scored 31 the Cards can do it???
I dont think so, After the 49ers scored 31 points, an opposing team hasnt scored 20 points on us, just to let you know. 4 straight weeks without allowing 20 points. By the way, i just wanted to tell you that if the Cards are as good as you say, wouldnt they be better than 2-4?:shrug:
Obviously we have the more potent offense and defense, which by the way are both in the top 10. I just want you to look at that clip in my sig, because those are what McCown is going to be throwin all day, especially with our d line, and LB's that love pressuring and sackin QB's(top 5 in sacks in the NFL)
Get ready for it homer, we are at home and there is no way in hell you all will beat us
Just a fun fact by the way(DAL-2-1 at home) ARI-0-2 on the road.
Get ready for a loss

DemDcowboys

Rookie
Reaction score
Stout said:
Not very bright today, are we...he didn't say WE'D beat you in the playoffs. He just predicted the inevitable playoff loss for you guys in general. But hey, look at it this way...at least you sounded stupid in responding in a completely irrelevant fashion. Okay, so that's not very complimentary. Sue me.

kinda hard to tell a persons tone through the CPU, dont you think??

blindseyed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stout

DemDcowboys said:
kinda hard to tell a persons tone through the CPU, dont you think??

Well Stout obviously caught my tone...
............shouldn't this kid be in school today?

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Duckjake is a Cowboys fan??? How did I never realize this?

I have no love for Dallas. Just don't think bragging about one playoff win 8 years ago when your team hasn't had a winning season since is cool.

Especially when the team you beat has owned your team at their place for most of the last 30 years.

To me the Dallas game at SDS the year before had more meaning. Cards won in OT on "take back our stadium night". Cards finally had as many or more fans at SDS than the Cowboys. Dallas won the opener in AZ in 1998 then never won another game in SDS.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05