I thought Randy Moss mooning the crowd was funny!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lmao:

Wow the guy on tv really needs to lighten up.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talk about overreacting.

That was funny, and sitting in the end zones, you KNOW they are giving him hell down there.

I can appreciate that.

Disgusting? Classless? Come on, ease up.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Talk about overreacting.

That was funny, and sitting in the end zones, you KNOW they are giving him hell down there.

I can appreciate that.

:thumbup:

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Talk about overreacting.

I can appreciate that.

You would have thought he actually did pull down his pants the way the guy on TV was acting.

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Joe Buck should stick to baseball. Has he ever played football in his life??? Or his he like an underpaid Bob Costas???

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee! said:
Randy Moss mooned the crowd and i cant believe I missed it. I love his hair!

:eek:

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
Hypersensative broadcasters who are afraid of the FCC think that Moss acting like he mooned the crowds after a touchdown will result in the demise of society and morality across THE WHOLE WORLD@!!!! Everybody run!!!! MOSS FAKE MOONED!!!!

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CardinalChris said:
Hypersensative broadcasters who are afraid of the FCC think that Moss acting like he mooned the crowds after a touchdown will result in the demise of society and morality across THE WHOLE WORLD@!!!! Everybody run!!!! MOSS FAKE MOONED!!!!

:lmao: Thats great Mike!

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
It was a horrible and disgusting act!!!!

It was horrible and disgusting by FOX for not showing the replay :p

Avondale_Larry

Registered
Reaction score
It looked to me like he pretended to pull down his pants, and then wiped his ass all over the green PACKERS goal post pad.

Classless? yes. Funny? Hell yes!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joe Buck brought it up again. Methinks Joe dislikes Randy Moss a great deal.

I would have loved to see Moss do that in the SEZ...we would have gone ballistic on him and it would have been awesome.

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
I think it is funny how as a society we have gone from being outraged by what a "reasonable" person would find offensive to being outraged by what the most hypersensative person would find funny.

Now, is Moss a fool, yeah, but only because he does stuff like run over traffic police with half a joint in his car or walk off the field with his team still playing and think it is ok... this would be just the icing on the cake. Taken as just a singular incident...... Can't say I care.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Moss seems to be best at doing things to make him controversial. Why not just catch the pass, raise the hands, and run off the field?

You have to admit, his decisions are kind of dumb (like walking off the field before the game ends). This guy seems like trouble. If he's on the block, don't trade him here.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scott MS said:
Moss seems to be best at doing things to make him controversial. Why not just catch the pass, raise the hands, and run off the field.

This guy seems like trouble. If he's on the block, don't trade him here.

I can see other reasons not to want him. But not because of that funny as hell escapade!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This Randy Moss guy is a choir boy compared to Fitzgerald. Remember, Fitz wouldn't sign autographs after a game according to a post here. That's worse than bank robbery and just below murder.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I think I agree with the majority here. I thought it was funny and in a league full of copycat celebrations a little original.

Its not like he really pulled down his pants. A fake moon and then it looked like he did the "bump" with the goalpost.

Did anyone see him in the first quarter pointing to the scoreboard and yelling at someone in the crowd "Boy, look at the M-F-ing scoreboard!", at least thats what I could read from his lips, I was cracking up.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant believe how bad the fox post game crew thought it was too. These guys are way to uptight.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane H said:
I cant believe how bad the fox post game crew thought it was too. These guys are way to uptight.

Yeah, well, you know how Fox is all about "family values" and "class" in it's programming. :rolleyes:

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
I thought the "motherf(^(*&ing scoreboard" comment was worse.

In the end, if all the players acted like Moss (or Terrell Owens), the NFL would be WWE. I understand the NFLs need to crack down on this stuff. Problem is, you let one player do it, than everybody can do it.

Randy, like T.O. just can't seem to exist without stirring the pot.

I wasn't offended, just figured he didn't need to draw more attention to himself.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Guys who make emotional gestures and decisions, like Moss, T.O., Ricky Williams, etc. also make emotional decisions about playing the game of footall. These are the kind of guys who will one day just quit and walk away.

Guys like Brett Favre, Jerry Rice, and Emmitt Smith approach the game in a professional manner and play the game, that's why they are still playing after 15 years, or however many years.

Moss has another couple of years left before he goes nuts and just quits (just my opinion).

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Scott MS said:
Guys who make emotional gestures and decisions, like Moss, T.O., Ricky Williams, etc. also make emotional decisions about playing the game of footall. These are the kind of guys who will one day just quit and walk away.

Guys like Brett Favre, Jerry Rice, and Emmitt Smith approach the game in a professional manner and play the game, that's why they are still playing after 15 years, or however many years.

Moss has another couple of years left before he goes nuts and just quits (just my opinion).

Well you can place Deion and Michael Irvin in that first group(I am a fan of neither) but Irvin had to retire because of injury and Deion just doesn't know when to quit.

In that second group you could easily put Barry Sanders and he quit early and inexplicably.

There are no universal truths to a football players personality or actions. I think Moss enjoys being the center of attention and will be around as long as he feels he can be in the middle of the media spotlight.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Zeno said:
Well you can place Deion and Michael Irvin in that first group(I am a fan of neither) but Irvin had to retire because of injury and Deion just doesn't know when to quit.

In that second group you could easily put Barry Sanders and he quit early and inexplicably.

There are no universal truths to a football players personality or actions. I think Moss enjoys being the center of attention and will be around as long as he feels he can be in the middle of the media spotlight.

You are right, and you can always find exceptions to the rules. In the end, I'll save you a seat at Michael Irvin's hall of fame induction (because it won't happen). Free coke for everyone!!