If I left, would anyone miss me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cly2tw

Reaction score
I'd feel relieved of having to see so many threads from the same guy everyday.

But, must you do that to prove to everybody that you are here or make you feel being respected?

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I'd feel relieved of having to see so many threads from the same guy everyday.

But, must you do that to prove to everybody that you are here or make you feel being respected?

andrew is kind of like a girl and we are like the coach purse he wants badly. sad fact my RL middle name is actually Andrew.

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
What a difference a year can make, eh cobbler?

Go Away loser! Is that really the best you can do? You are truly pathetic to have to attack me in every thread for no apparent reason other than to just hate. I really dont get your obsession. You are a lot like your avatar... just full of hot air. Just go away already.

Last edited:

AZ Sports Native

It's a dry heat.
Reaction score
What a difference a year can make, eh cobbler?

Go Away loser! Is that really the best you can do? You are truly pathetic to have to attack me in every thread for no apparent reason other than to just hate. I really dont get your obsession. You are a lot like your avatar... just full of hot air. Just go away already.
:grabs:

OP
OP
A

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
This was a joke in response to that thread by irish saying he was done and somone said they would miss him.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a fill in the blank, there are too many options to go with.

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
Andrew, you talk a LOT about your feelings which turns a lotta pro-war Republicans off. They like their men strong. Think Chuck Norris. Would Chuck Norris start a thread like this? No. He'd just blowup everyone. You gotta be hard, angry and bitter like the rest of us.

(Ignore that fact that I'm currently listening to "the heart" on XM radio)

Steven

Reaction score
He's clearly just making this thread to bring attention apon himself. I have no idea why. I hope Shaq gets traded to Milwuakee. Let him have fun trying to find a Bucks message board to post on.

What a loser

hawaiiansun

Registered
Reaction score
YES andrew if you leave i will slit my wrists because I will be so depressed so please dont leave!!!!!!!!

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Uh oh, someone made a Heath Ledger joke, that's grounds for a serious banning here, considering how many hearts are pouring out to the man. He's in our prayers.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick someone name something deader than Heath Ledger after a medication smoothie.

azsportsboards.com!

Most users ever online was 6 on Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:07 pm.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread is fascinating in the way snow melt becomes the Colorado River.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Thanks for the advertisement Chris! I knew you weren't the total douchebag most here think you are :)

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Quick someone name something deader than Heath Ledger after a medication smoothie.

azsportsboards.com!

Most users ever online was 6 on Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:07 pm.

Azsportsboards.com would get more traffic if they had a section dedicated to "What's for dinner" or if they had more posts dedicated to dead celebrities and how devastated we all are. It just doesn't serve the emotional and social needs like ASFN does. When you need a shoulder to cry on, there is ASFN. When you need money to help pay the mortgage, post on ASFN. When you want to recycle a safe take on any sports topic or sell off your VCR, there is ASFN.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Azsportsboards.com would get more traffic if they had a section dedicated to "What's for dinner" or if they had more posts dedicated to dead celebrities and how devastated we all are. It just doesn't serve the emotional and social needs like ASFN does. When you need a shoulder to cry on, there is ASFN. When you need money to help pay the mortgage, post on ASFN. When you want to recycle a safe take on any sports topic or sell off your VCR, there is ASFN.

What's your point exactly?

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Or discuss Lakers, there is asfn.

Or pretend like you are some tech guru and the know-it-all of HD TVs and video games, there is asfn.

Or if you want to sell your message board to the highest bidder, there is asfn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05