If I left, would anyone miss me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What's your point exactly?

My point is that what makes ASFN so successful, and such a big part of soem people's lives, is that it is all encompassing. You should know with your 1.5 billion post count. You spend more time on here than you do breathing air and talking to people with your voice. That is my point, exactly.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Andrew, you are fine man, just a little high strung.

I wish the real jackass on the thread was gone though.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Andrew, you are fine man, just a little high strung.

I wish the real jackass on the thread was gone though.

Who is the jackass, the one with the Cardinals avatar or the one with the Lakers avatar that has absolutely zero ties to LA? From strictly an Arizona sports fan's perspective, that would make you the jackass, trader, and the person turning your back on your community and peers. At least that is what 99.9% of everyone on here would say if you weren't a regular. Just sayin......

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This thread needs locked before it gets out of control. Can't everyone just get along? Damn I can't wait until cardinals season so we can have some ******* unity.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who is the jackass, the one with the Cardinals avatar or the one with the Lakers avatar that has absolutely zero ties to LA? From strictly an Arizona sports fan's perspective, that would make you the jackass, trader, and the person turning your back on your community and peers. At least that is what 99.9% of everyone on here would say if you weren't a regular. Just sayin......

If your other site is soooo great, go there. You come across as easily one of the whiniest babies around here.

You and Gee should get an apartment together. Seriously.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My point is that what makes ASFN so successful, and such a big part of soem people's lives, is that it is all encompassing. You should know with your 1.5 billion post count. You spend more time on here than you do breathing air and talking to people with your voice. That is my point, exactly.

I have a voice? Goodie me.
I absolutely love that I have a job that keeps me in front of my computer and on the internet for 8 hours a day. It's a great benefit.

Why can't DCR or Chris Sanders post here? Is this YOUR thread?

For some reason, I don't take offense to this. Must be the elitist in me.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If your other site is soooo great, go there. You come across as easily one of the whiniest babies around here.

It's not about it being "soooo" great, it's just another option for those that want to focus on Arizona sports, not Lakers. Bandwagon Laker fans, like yourself, can stay.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or discuss Lakers, there is asfn.

Or pretend like you are some tech guru and the know-it-all of HD TVs and video games, there is asfn.

Man, I dont remember you falling into the crybaby group.

:shrug:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not about it being "soooo" great, it's just another option for those that want to focus on Arizona sports, not Lakers. Bandwagon Laker fans, like yourself, can stay.

Man, you guys have a lot of time to worry and track everyone's team loyalties.

We Lakers fans have one thread and you guys cry like little girls about it.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Man, I dont remember you falling into the crybaby group.

:shrug:

Not a crybabby, but this site was created for us ARIZONA sports fans to communicate and discuss our teams. It's turned into a Lakers/Suns board. Imagine if a Cowboys fan constantly posted in the Cardinals board, they would be shunned. But since you've been here forever, and go to the halftime meets, no one calls you on it.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a crybabby, but this site was created for us ARIZONA sports fans to communicate and discuss our teams. It's turned into a Lakers/Suns board. Imagine if a Cowboys fan constantly posted in the Cardinals board, they would be shunned. But since you've been here forever, and go to the halftime meets, no one calls you on it.

I live in Arizona.

We DO have fans of other NFL teams posting on the Cardinals boards and their thoughts and opinions are valued.

You guys need to relax. Seriously. You have made this out to be a far bigger deal than it actually is.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Calling me the whiniest baby is a compliment considering it comes from the bandwagon, trader, wannabe Lakers fan. You are the type of sports fan that most people roll their eyes at. And the best part, is that you know full well that the ONLY reason you follow the Lakers is to stir the pot. You even admitted as much when explaining your love of LA. You cause confrontations, but when you get called out you play the victim card. You can say what you want about Gee, but Gee as well as many other die hard sports fans around the world laugh at people like you.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You can say what you want about Gee, but Gee as well as many other die hard sports fans around the world laugh at people like you.
Gee is many things, and me and him have had some serious differences, but at least he is die hard Arizona through and through.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Calling me the whiniest baby is a compliment considering it comes from the bandwagon, trader, wannabe Lakers fan. You are the type of sports fan that most people roll their eyes at. And the best part, is that you know full well that the ONLY reason you follow the Lakers is to stir the pot. You even admitted as much when explaining your love of LA. You cause confrontations, but when you get called out you play the victim card. You can say what you want about Gee, but Gee as well as many other die hard sports fans around the world laugh at people like you.

Recall Gee was born in WI, but that is whole other story.

Cause confrontations? What are you talking about?

Jeez, now I know how Kobe feels, being in everyone's heads and such. :thumbup:

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I live in Arizona.

We DO have fans of other NFL teams posting on the Cardinals boards and their thoughts and opinions are valued.

You guys need to relax. Seriously. You have made this out to be a far bigger deal than it actually is.

We sure do. We have the occasional Falcons fan FROM ATLANTA, Giants fan from NEW YORK ect. You have nothing in common with those people. That is why you have no credibility. And YOU CRAM THE LAKERS CRAP DOWN OUR THROAT. We have enough people in LA on here that do that, but having an AZ native and fellow Cardinals fan on here joining in is overboard and confrontational.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee is many things, and me and him have had some serious differences, but at least he is die hard Arizona through and through.

Gee is from Wisconsin. Suprised you didnt know that all wonderous ASFN member tracker.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We sure do. We have the occasional Falcons fan FROM ATLANTA, Giants fan from NEW YORK ect. You have nothing in common with those people. That is why you have no credibility. And YOU CRAM THE LAKERS CRAP DOWN OUR THROAT. We have enough people in LA on here that do that, but having an AZ native and fellow Cardinals fan on here joining in is overboard and confrontational.

Dont be silly. We have Seahawk, Steeler and Cowboys fans that live here who post on the board.

How exactly are the Lakers "crammed down your throat"? Do our widdle avataws bother you?

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Gee is from Wisconsin. Suprised you didnt know that all wonderous ASFN member tracker.

Actually I know that, and guess what, I was born in Seattle, but was young enough when I moved here to then form my allegiance to my hometown teams. Like Gee.

Are you from LA?

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually I know that, and guess what, I was born in Seattle, but was young enough when I moved here to then form my allegiance to my hometown teams. Like Gee.

You are such a traitor. Steve Largent cries at night for your soul.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

And he lives here and follows AZ sports....I don't get the point you are trying to make or how that remotely excuses your betrayal of your city. You can compare yourself to any bandwagoner on here if you like, hell compare yourself to andrew. I just thought most longtime Cardinals fans held themselves to overall higher standards.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rather than catch a banning, I am going to bow out.

See you around! :thumbup:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll never understand why guys like Gee care who roots for what teams. Seriously, who gives a f***?

seriously. You aren't better than anybody else because of the team that you root for. This whole "I'm better than you because I root for AZ teams" is freaking stupid.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You are such a traitor. Steve Largent cries at night for your soul.

Do you like the Dbacks, or are you a Yankees fan too? I hear they've been pretty good in the past, you should follow them too.

Bandwagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05