If I left, would anyone miss me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You are from PHX. saying so and so is from anywhere doesn't make sense. Maybe you are worries that Donald won't let you play Wii if you cheer for the Suns or something.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on now, you catch a banning? You are part of the Chris_Sanders clique, you don't get banned!

He isn't a part of the "Chris Sanders clique." You don't know as much as you think you do.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
seriously. You aren't better than anybody else because of the team that you root for. This whole "I'm better than you because I root for AZ teams" is freaking stupid.

Pot calling the kettle. Let's rephrase that statement to relate to you because you don't have any knowledge or takes on sports. Remember, you are the guy who once said you couldn't afford a cardinals jersey, but still manages to buy every DVD and video game ever produced.

seriously. You aren't better than anybody else because of the HDTV or Blu Ray that you buy. This whole "I'm better than you because I have a PS3" is freaking stupid.

You can cut and paste that if you would like.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pot calling the kettle. Let's rephrase that statement to relate to you because you don't have any knowledge or takes on sports. Remember, you are the guy who once said you couldn't afford a cardinals jersey, but still manages to buy every DVD and video game ever produced.

seriously. You aren't better than anybody else because of the HDTV or Blu Ray that you buy. This whole "I'm better than you because I have a PS3" is freaking stupid.

You can cut and paste that if you would like.

:lmao:

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm out. No need to get banned again over a Dreamcastrocks moment of Zen.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright first off I am not going to ban anyone. I am going to close this thread though because it doesn't serve any purpose.

The mods here don't have cliques. Believe it or not I have been accused by other mods of favoring guys like Cheesebeef, who I have probably banned as much as I have banned anyone.

I do have a "problem poster" list. We keep track of those who go out of their way to pick fights, troll threads, and find themselves frequently banned.

Oh and I really give zero credibility to anyone who comes on ASFN to bitch about how bad ASFN is. If you don't like it, go elsewhere. Especially if you keep rehashing the same old crap over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05