Is anyone just not going to watch?

sr7706

Registered
Reaction score
I can't watch another Kurt game again..I am worried that I will have a nervous breakdown...

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
i gotta watch. my couch needs a good fluffing and me punching and banging on it repeatedly after ever fumble and int by kurt really helps!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heck yes I'll watch! It'll probably make me sick, but I'm far too deranged a fan to not watch a Cards game. They could start Gary Coleman at QB and I'd watch.

mesacardsfan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If you don't watch why even call yourself a fan of the team? What a dumb thread!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
If you don't watch why even call yourself a fan of the team? What a dumb thread!

I'm not watching, but that's because I'm out of town on a lake fishing, something Green will be doing soon if he's not careful.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heck yes I'll watch! It'll probably make me sick, but I'm far too deranged a fan to not watch a Cards game. They could start Gary Coleman at QB and I'd watch.

Gary Coleman at QB! Now THAT would be awesome.

I'd love to see him fumble, have DG send him to the bench and for him to shoot back with a "Watch-oo talkin' 'bout Dennis?"

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score

:stupid:

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lots of people would. Look at Jacksonville, they're doing it and they have lots of people watching.

Last edited:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I haven't missed a game in 18 years.... by way of seeing it live, on TV or on the radio

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I haven't missed a game in 18 years.... by way of seeing it live, on TV or on the radio

Oh you poor soul. Miss a game for god's sake! It's unhealthy to fervently watch week after week. Sundays in October are beautiful in Phoenix. Play flag football, coach a soccer team, beat the crap out of a hobo, anything!

Just don't give this team your unconditional love forever. They haven't earned that from any of us.

seesred

Reaction score
I'll be watching and cheering for my unloved Cardinals. I too have not missed a game since they came to Arizona. One day our time will come, till then I'm glad I got my seats. Listen to the radio yahoos and you will hear kill them for starting Lienart in the AM and kill them for starting Warner in the PM. I'm not a coach, played a little and don't see what they see. I'll stand by Green. He don't want to lose.

GBR

gusmahler

Registered
Reaction score
I am boycotting the next 2 weeks of games.

(Not willingly, though. My wife scheduled a vacation for us, our first in years. But she scheduled it smack in the middle of football season! Thank God for DVRs and Sunday Ticket Short Cuts.)

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'll watch...but I'm beginning to fear for the life of my second love. My Sony Grand Wega just sits there in the living room all vulnerable. I better go all paper cups and paper plates this Sunday. Wouldn't want to scratch her. ;)

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be watching for sure. I have a high threshold for pain (been a Cards/Phillies/Sixers/Flyers fan since 1988 and before) and an unending well of hope (been single and without a championship since at least 1995).

I love my Cardinals, even on those Sundays when it's like a train wreck ... absolutely disgusting, but totally impossible to turn away.

GO CARDS!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05