Is it time to move on from Kyler Murray

Should the Cardinals move on from Kyler Murray?

• Yes

• No

• I don't freaking know

Results are only viewable after voting.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Manning's not draft eligible until 2026?

Or do you mean this year and next year with Kyler and then Manning?

Manning might actually be better than Ewers but he led Texas to the title game last year so they can’t move away from him. Similar to Kyler sitting behind Baker for two years.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Manning might actually be better than Ewers but he led Texas to the title game last year so they can’t move away from him. Similar to Kyler sitting behind Baker for two years.

I haven't seen enough of Manning yet. he's obviously good but he hasn't really played against anybody really good. The 2 picks against ULM really surprised me, 51-3 but still surprised me.

Clearly talented though.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh cool the what if game!!! What if receivers didn’t drop fuckngn balls that hit them right in the hands? What if the refs didn’t screw us and take away a pick 6 on a ridiculous call? What if Kyler had the kind of time Daniels had yesterday to scan the field? Ooooh what if we had any receivers besides the rook who could beat their coverage? What if we had an OC that didn’t plan a run based game plan for Washington who sucks on pass defense? What if we had a defense that didn’t allow teams to score at will? This what if game is fun!
Please do not let my opinions change your mind.
You can continue to believe. Many of us has chosen to move on and not be bamboozled any more.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ewers actually has looked quite improved when he played this year, it surprised me. Manning still needs to work on everything besides his deep ball.

Last edited:

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
vote your heart - votes aren't public

honestly idk - not sure im there yet - but he got outplayed by a rookie last year and he got outplayed by a rookie this year - we paid him 400 billion dollars and he's getting whooped by newbies
No it’s not, how about, cardinaling up and fanning like a fan.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake