Is it time to move on from Kyler Murray

Should the Cardinals move on from Kyler Murray?

• Yes

• No

• I don't freaking know

Results are only viewable after voting.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
vote your heart - votes aren't public

honestly idk - not sure im there yet - but he got outplayed by a rookie last year and he got outplayed by a rookie this year - we paid him 400 billion dollars and he's getting whooped by newbies

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
How do you have a quarterback with a rating of 105 and give up 41 points? I get the Murray haters but he'll be just fine. If the Cardinals get rid of him he'll get a chance to start again. However, after 40 years in Arizona I'm starting to think the Quarterback's just might not be the problem. But hey, the Cards can Always bring back Josh Rosen. Sure he's available lol.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I've never been a big fan of his, so no shock, yes, I think it's probably time. Unfortunately I don't think we can with his contract as it is.

It'd be so much dead cap, I don't think there's a way.

602 Native

Veteran
Reaction score
They move on from K1 and I will be ready for the Cardinals to go the way of the Coyotes.
Its been long enough that the Bidwills have had a franchise. The family has proven they are trash on multiple levels and can leave or sell to someone that knows how to run a franchise.

602 Native

Veteran
Reaction score
How do you have a quarterback with a rating of 105 and give up 41 points? I get the Murray haters but he'll be just fine. If the Cardinals get rid of him he'll get a chance to start again. However, after 40 years in Arizona I'm starting to think the Quarterback's just might not be the problem. But hey, the Cards can Always bring back Josh Rosen. Sure he's available lol.
They don't get this. Inconsistency as a team means their is a lack of talent and direction. Its not the QB that is the problem here in AZ.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bidwill just need to sell the team or the NFL NEEDS TO FORCE HIM TO SELL LIKE THEY WILL TEPPER.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
it's time to move on. He's not it and never will be.

Bad bad draft pick from the former GM
Hindsight is silly with this one IMO. Kyler was absolutely worth the shot at the time. He is and will be anything but a bust.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’m definitely getting rid of Rollis. His youth & inexperience as a NFL DC is frightening
It’s so hard to evaluate the scheme when we have a defense full of call center employees on the field. Is his scheme this soft coverage? Or is that just a skill issue. Idk.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the guy you want to **** can so you can bring in next Jaden Daniels?

He's the primary reason were losing?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I mean… if we were gonna get the next Jayden Daniels… without a doubt.

I can’t imagine watching football and ESPECIALLY OUR GAME and asking that question, much less asking it as if you’re incredulous that anyone would say yes.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
This decision isn't getting made until after next season. What I know is Kyler is not capable of being a top NFL QB. His record and play on the field reflects that. He is not consistent. He can't play with timing and rhythm. He can be good in situations and with enough talent around him, but that is who Vance Joseph is as a DC. Top 13- 24 QB? Absolutely. Top 12, only a few times a season at best. His record is who he is.

urs

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I mean… if we were gonna get the next Jayden Daniels… without a doubt.

I can’t imagine watching football and ESPECIALLY OUR GAME and asking that question, much less asking it as if you’re incredulous that anyone would say yes.
Who's the Jayden Daniels in this draft? Also, Daniels is gonna let a lot of people down later in the year as more tape comes out. As it stands now he has as many TD passes on the year as Kyler did vs. the Rams. He has run the ball well, but that's something that as we've seen, doesn't always translate later in the year and might possibly lead to injury

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score
Did you even watch today's game? When it mattered, he was awful.
This is the problem with QBR - doesn’t really reflect the forced throws/incompletions in critical moments or hitting the panic button immediately post snap.

The most frustrating thing about Kyler is he will drop games where he looks like the best qb in the league and then spend the next several looking like absolute trash such as today. Forest over the trees look- the man has been terribly inconsistent and unfortunately looks like he always will be

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who's the Jayden Daniels in this draft? Also, Daniels is gonna let a lot of people down later in the year as more tape comes out. As it stands now he has as many TD passes on the year as Kyler did vs. the Rams. He has run the ball well, but that's something that as we've seen, doesn't always translate later in the year and might possibly lead to injury
I don’t know. I was just answering the question asked that if there was another Jayden Daniels available I’d absolutely take him over Kyler at this point.

Pokinmik

Rookie
Reaction score
Murray with the correct OC and supporting cast would be an MVp contender. Unfortunately this organization has failed him big time. This organization is a joke as long as bidwill is involved. So maybe it is time to move on when we can because it’ll never work here. I don’t think anything will ever work until there is new ownership. Everything we post or care about is futile.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kyler is so frustrating because he can be all-world, do no wrong, one week. Then the next week he can't find Michael Wilson open for 4 yards on 3rd and 2 right in front of his face.

His processing seems to be a problem. He's a smart guy, IDK why his brain seems to freeze at times when he's in the pocket.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake