Is it time to move on from Kyler Murray

Should the Cardinals move on from Kyler Murray?

• Yes

• No

• I don't freaking know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Because the team is getting killed and he's trying to make something happen, trying to hold the ball as long as possible just in case lightning strikes and one of our receivers gains an inch of separation. You are acutely focused on something that has nothing to do with the outcome of the game.
Oh, I'm sorry, taking bad sacks has nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Pardon me for understanding how the NFL works LOLOLOL

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry, taking bad sacks has nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Pardon me for understanding how the NFL works LOLOLOL

Pardon you for NOT understanding how the NFL works, I think you meant. You are focused on the effect, not the cause, because you don't seem to understand the cause. You just see "quarterback take sack. Quarterback bad" because you don't understand what is going on in the game.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Pardon you for NOT understanding how the NFL works, I think you meant. You are focused on the effect, not the cause, because you don't seem to understand the cause. You just see "quarterback take sack. Quarterback bad" because you don't understand what is going on in the game.
No, I see "QB hold the ball. QB hold the ball for longer. QB hold the ball too long. QB not throw ball away. QB fall down, go boom."

Sorry bro, but he took a bunch of needless sacks. Throw. The. Damn. Ball. Away. Try again on the next down without being in 2nd and 13 or 3rd and 18.

The best you can say for him is that he did the wrong thing trying too hard to make something happen. That's not good QB playe either.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two passes come to mind and both were to Wilson.
The one down the sidelines I said as soon as he left the ball go” That’s overthrown” all the while watching the TE running underneath WIDE OPEN for an easy first down.
The other was Wilson had a 3 yard in route looking for the first down. Had the ball been thrown on time it would have been an easy catch and a first down. But it wasn’t. It was late and gave the defender time to get there and break it up.

This should not be happening at this point.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
What team would partner to make they trade. They certainly wouldn't see him as a number 1 option.
Possibly Las Vegas, maybe Carolina, and maybe Tennessee. Miami if Tua changes his mind and retires.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Possibly Las Vegas, maybe Carolina, and maybe Tennessee. Miami if Tua changes his mind and retires.
The Raiders seem like the only ones dumb enough to both give up anything if value and pay that odious contract.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Cardinal fans seriously don’t understand that this would never happen.
The Mannings know everything about the Bidwills and would laugh in your face suggesting this.
Bull.
Archie wanted Peyton in new Orleans and he told dad to mind his business.
Maybe little Arch has a spine too

The6

All Star
Reaction score
Baseball similar to football. If you don't have a good QB and good pitching, you can t win

602 Native

Veteran
Reaction score
Bull.
Archie wanted Peyton in new Orleans and he told dad to mind his business.
Maybe little Arch has a spine too

And yet they forced a trade by the terrible Chargers with Eli.

The Bidwills are legacy losers and need to be kicked out. The Mannings already said no to them once they would make it twice with Archie.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They aren't benching Kyler.
My point is looking to next year. You can’t cut him but you can bring in a true prospect to groom and not wait until 2026. If Kyler were to get hurt, or we were sitting at 3-11 in 2025 then Kyler’s replacement could commence.
Ridder and Tune are not that guy.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
My point is looking to next year. You can’t cut him but you can bring in a true prospect to groom and not wait until 2026. If Kyler were to get hurt, or we were sitting at 3-11 in 2025 then Kyler’s replacement could commence.
Ridder and Tune are not that guy.
It's too soon. Mike ain't eating like 75mil to dump a guy who can still occasionally post a 4 TD game with a 158 pr.
Not when our defense is ass...there are too many built in excuses to roll it back with this offense at least one more season

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's too soon. Mike ain't eating like 75mil to dump a guy who can still occasionally post a 4 TD game with a 158 pr.
Not when our defense is ass...there are too many built in excuses to roll it back with this offense at least one more season
I agree. But at one point do we find his heir apparent? Could a rookie be brought in next year to ready us for 2026?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I agree. But at one point do we find his heir apparent? Could a rookie be brought in next year to ready us for 2026?
I don't see them using a 2nd round pick next year to grab a QB for 2026 when they may not be the coach/gm in 2026 if Kyler doesn't improve.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't see them using a 2nd round pick next year to grab a QB for 2026 when they may not be the coach/gm in 2026 if Kyler doesn't improve.
I get it. I’m beginning to think we should use every draft pick on defense along with every dime in free agency. Take the Qb out of the main focus where Kyler can just be mediocre for us to win.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coining the phrase...

"Panning for Manning "

Kylers contract ends just in time.

Manning's not draft eligible until 2026?

Or do you mean this year and next year with Kyler and then Manning?