Is it time to move on from Kyler Murray

Should the Cardinals move on from Kyler Murray?

• Yes

• No

• I don't freaking know

Results are only viewable after voting.

602 Native

Veteran
Reaction score
Peyton was in the mix to come here. He’s not the type to visit if he had no interest.

I don’t buy that argument.

The kid from Tennessee might be the guy to get anyway.
LOL………Manning was driving up his price. Just like Shawn Peyton did.

No one wants to coach for little Mikey except those without options.

urs

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Facts don’t care about your K1 feelings.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Once again you aren't understanding that people that study football for a living, people that have played football at the highest level and people that coach at the highest level don't really know what they are talking about. Some dudes that hated the pick since day 1, they know more and are far better judges. If you think about it, all they really need is a still photo to dissect what is going on

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Facts don’t care about your K1 feelings.

Yeah, but take away the Rams game, the 1st half of the Bills game, and the 1st quarters of the Detroit and Washington games, and then where is Murray's ranking at Mr. Smarty Pants?

Nowhere, that's where!

Boomshakalaka!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Yeah, but take away the Rams game, the 1st half of the Bills game, and the 1st quarters of the Detroit and Washington games, and then where is Murray's ranking at Mr. Smarty Pants?

Nowhere, that's where!

Boomshakalaka!
So you're saying he's inconsistent? :)

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Conner
Reaction score
How I would approach this situation is that I wouldn't just dump K1. I would build up the team around him and wait for the opportunity to move up in the draft to get his replacement.

Dumping K1 for the Gardner Minshews of the NFL does nothing to propel this team forward.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How I would approach this situation is that I wouldn't just dump K1. I would build up the team around him and wait for the opportunity to move up in the draft to get his replacement.

Dumping K1 for the Gardner Minshews of the NFL does nothing to propel this team forward.
It is completely ludicrous to even be talking about dumping Murray for this very reason.

People acting like it is easy to get a better QB than Murray are easily proven wrong. If you want proof of that look at how the last 2 #1 picks have done so far.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Only thing I would question is who is the number 1 option on that play? Is it the stick? Because I didn't see Kyler even look to his right. He's locked in MHJ the entire time.

So IMO MHJ is the first option on that play. So again IMO the play is designed to get those two backs heading to Kyle's right to clear space for MHJ.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is completely ludicrous to even be talking about dumping Murray for this very reason.

People acting like it is easy to get a better QB than Murray are easily proven wrong. If you want proof of that look at how the last 2 #1 picks have done so far.

You can also look at how the last #2 and #3 picks this year and last year have come in and immediately turned their team’s fortunes around.

Kyler has only won 9 of his last 31 games. Thinking that it would be hard to find a QB who couldn’t match that pathetic record isn’t being very realistic.

602 Native

Veteran
Reaction score
You can also look at how the last #2 and #3 picks this year and last year have come in and immediately turned their team’s fortunes around.

Kyler has only won 9 of his last 31 games. Thinking that it would be hard to find a QB who couldn’t match that pathetic record isn’t being very realistic.
Someone who didn't live through our previous QB struggles.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sam Darnold wants you to call him.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
He was “in the mix” to drive up his price to go to the Broncos. So was Vonny Holiday at one year. Same thing Warner did when he visited San Fran. We had a porous OLINE at the time as well and was in his decline. That wasnt a serious consideration.

They pulled a draft stunt with San Deigo when Eli went drafted but we are to believe that Arch will have the blessing of the Manning clan to play for Bidwill, haha.
You really think Peyton Manning, HOF QB, needed to drive up his price??

If I remember right, Manning eventually wanted to stay in the AFC to avoid playing Eli in the playoffs and if he went to a NFC team, it would’ve been the Cardinals.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
LOL………Manning was driving up his price. Just like Shawn Peyton did.

No one wants to coach for little Mikey except those without options.
I’m guessing you mean Sean Payton.

He was under contract with the Saints and didn’t need to drive up his price.

Wasn’t it reported that they agreed on terms with the Cards, or the cards were willing to meet his demands, but the Broncos offered up the draft compensation NO wanted while the Cardinals balked at it?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

So you are going to put it all on him huh? You don't think the rest of the roster has anything to do with it?

Kyler has had 2 bad games in a row. But he had basically 6 pretty good games in a row before that.

I have not given up on him yet.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Someone who didn't live through our previous QB struggles.
Or is paying attention to the rest of the league.

There is at most 15 QB's in the world better than Kyler, and on average 1 or 2 more get added per year from the draft.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake