Is the current situation the Suns in on Porter or the players?

Who's to blame?

• Porter

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Players

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Combo of both

Votes: 27 55.1%

• Total voters

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds just like what they though they had in Dragic, the "2nd best PG in the draft after rose". I suppose they dont believe that anymore as singletary( a second rounder) is now taking dragics minutes. Now also speights and McGee look alot better than Lopez, and both were taken after lopez .... zarko lives! I openly admit I didnt predict these things, but I am not getting paid a mil/yr to figure it out. Other teams seem to have better talent evaluators. the suns should hire some of those guys.

I'm not faulting the Suns last draft because these players are still rookies. I will give them another year or so to show me something. What I do fault the Suns for is not picking up a veteran PG. Why do I think the Suns would be so much a better team if Pargo was on the roster. However, I'm thinking Porter would have not let him run the ball so he wouldn't have been as effective... like Nash.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not faulting the Suns last draft because these players are still rookies. I will give them another year or so to show me something. What I do fault the Suns for is not picking up a veteran PG. Why do I think the Suns would be so much a better team if Pargo was on the roster. However, I'm thinking Porter would have not let him run the ball so he wouldn't have been as effective... like Nash.

I do and here is the reason. The Suns were billing these players as "essential" pieces that could come in and contribute to make a run at a title this year. Also, the reason they didn't feel these needs through free agency. As soon as the Suns were taking this stance, I said that this team was putting too much stock in inexperienced rookies at positions this organization said we needed to shore up to make a run.

If these were billed as picks for the future and that's it then I agree with you. However, that's not what the Suns were saying.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan