Iverson asks to be traded

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
huh - Iverson in the backcourt while keeping Melo and Camby - that's a pretty nice ********* if Iverson and Melo learn how to defer to each other. If that happens, the West just keeps getting stronger and stronger while the East becomes without a doubt the most pathetic conference since Jason Kidd's Nets teams were on top.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ugh.. I dont know. It might work it denver. But this isn't nba live where you just put together players and have a good team, you actually need a team.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
huh - Iverson in the backcourt while keeping Melo and Camby - that's a pretty nice ********* if Iverson and Melo learn how to defer to each other. If that happens, the West just keeps getting stronger and stronger while the East becomes without a doubt the most pathetic conference since Jason Kidd's Nets teams were on top.

Agreed. That is a pretty formidable *********. They will still need 3 point shooting and perimeter defense though.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed. That is a pretty formidable *********. They will still need 3 point shooting and perimeter defense though.
Isn't JR Smith shooting well from the outside for them thins year (just repeating what I hear on Denver talk radio).

Ollie

Croissant Eater
Reaction score
Yeah their 3pts shooting is covered by JR Smith, he's now a volume shooter at a 40% rate. But the Nuggets would have a really thin frontcourt and a crowded backcourt, so I hardly envision them as a serious contender.

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
Yeah their 3pts shooting is covered by JR Smith, he's now a volume shooter at a 40% rate. But the Nuggets would have a really thin frontcourt and a crowded backcourt, so I hardly envision them as a serious contender.

I don't think so. They still would have Camby, Martin, Najera and Evans. I know Camby is one ankle turn from being out for the year, but he's been playing well....

Wait. Isn't Martin out, or something?