Kelsey Grammar's Sketch Show...

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...sucked.

I only laughed at one bit--that that's what they were: bits. They weren't even sketches. They were just snippits; just punchlines. It's almost like what I would imagine a "throw it against a wall" session would be like when they were trying to develop sketches. Okay, so you have a kernel of something that might be funny, so flesh it out into a sketch. But, no. It remained incomplete, and they taped it.

At first I thought it was just a way to introduce the show. You know, have a couple of quick hits before they really get into it. Then, what seemed like hours later, the show never got underway.

It was like really bad Benny Hill, only not even remotely funny.

Oh, man. It was bad.

Reaction score
I liked it but i think it will get canceled. I loved some of the skits like the one everybody has a phobia, and the sign language skit.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
The part about the phobia convention got a laugh, the bit about the wedding pictures a chuckle but that was about it.

Most of the "sketches" were too short to really be funny.

OP
OP
Pariah

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only thing that got more out of a chuckle from me was the guy riding the 3-person bike alone. He comes to a stop and before he turns around he says (to riders he thinks are behind him), "wow. if got pretty windy on that bridge back there, didn't it?"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05