Kings @ Suns Tuesday game thread 1-16-2024

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Kings dropping 140 on us tonight and that'll be with benching their starters after the 3rd quarter

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hey Vogel, do you know what the three point line is on the court. So much for the Lakers game being the “light bulb” going on for the Suns. Nope, the Lakers just suck more than we do. Offense returns to ISO ball, and defense didn’t get in the bus to the game. This team is the Eagles and Cowboys of the NBA. All hype but just isn’t that good against good teams.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Put the scrubs in and call it a night. All of big 3 playing poorly. Bench outside of GA not providing much.
Grayson isn’t a bench player.

the bench has done nothing and that is part of the problem.

terrible d and stagnant offense are a bigger part.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Suns are an absolute mess. Some of the blame falls on Vogel, but to me, more directly the majority of the blame falls on all of the players. Gutless basketball, no heart or hustle. They are pathetic, they are paid like pros but playing like hacks….

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have we heard anything from James Jones or Mat Ishbia lately? I'd like to know what the FO is thinking.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Suns are an absolute mess. Some of the blame falls on Vogel, but to me, more directly the majority of the blame falls on all of the players. Gutless basketball, no heart or hustle. They are pathetic, they are paid like pros but playing like hacks….
It’s like the entire team took on Aytons persona after he left, all that talent and zero heart.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those threes are wide open for the Kings.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Agree, just don’t see any fire from this team. Even Booker seems like he is not into at times. At least CP3 would get in your face during the game if effort wasn’t there. We have too many passive guys on this team and none with any dog in them. Defense is an attitude and we just don’t have it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Allen is the Suns offense.