Kurt Warner is in talks with the SF 49ers (confirmed by his agent)

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
golitely finally comes out of the closet referring to the 49ers as "we." That's the funnist thing about this thread.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let him go to the Niners!

Please, nobody tell him that Fitz doesn't go along with the deal.

Kurt in SF is NOT something I'm scared of.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
golitely finally comes out of the closet referring to the 49ers as "we." That's the funnist thing about this thread.

:biglaugh:

Nice catch, Skkorp !! :thumbup:
He made a whole thread congratulating us in the playoffs where he also officially came out of the closet about his fandom.

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/go-win-the-superbowl-128818.html

I remember reading it vividly because I laughed so hard I spit what I was drinking all over the computer.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

About time you said something worth while around this place :D

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There is a better chance of Bill Bidwill giving us all free season tix than seeing Kurt playing for the Niners or the Rams next year. Neither move would make any sense for either team or the player. Tom Brady and hayneworth couldn't make either one of them serious contenders next year and Kurt is only gonna play one more year anyhow. The division teams want us to overspend and Kurt is bluffing. I dont get why everyone is so pissy over this.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score

You don't think Kurt would improve the Niners? A niners team that was 7-9 last year and appeared re-energized by Singletary? I'd rather not play against Kurt twice a year.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't think Kurt would improve the Niners? A niners team that was 7-9 last year and appeared re-energized by Singletary? I'd rather not play against Kurt twice a year.

Kurt in that stadium and the swirlking winds and cold weather the whole 2nd half of the NFL season doesnt bother one iota. Especially with that OL and WR's....

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seeing Warner and Isaac Bruce back together would remind me of one of my favorite Spongebob episodes where Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy leave the nursing home to go film their new movie--nevermind, I'll stop now.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Kurt in that stadium and the swirlking winds and cold weather the whole 2nd half of the NFL season doesnt bother one iota. Especially with that OL and WR's....

Oh, I'm not claiming he'd put up numbers like he did this year, but that isn't the question. The question is, is Kurtbetter than Shaun Hill? I would say definitely. Could he be the difference between 7-9 and 9-7? I think he has a much greater chance than Shaun Hill.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
NOPE.

In fact, Kurt will not play well there. That is not a system he would excel in. And it would go downhill quick.

So he'd go from MVP candidate to a middling qb? Possible, but unlikely. Again, I don't think he would have a MVP season for the niners, but I could definitely see him being a big improvement at the position for the niners. Bottom line is, he's better than Shaun Hill, I'd prefer intra divisional teams not to improve.