Kyler Murray Appreciation Thread

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Hey, I beat the kid up when he deserves it, so I have to bow down and do a Wayne and Garth "I'm not worthy!" when he absolutely dominates in a game. That was damned near flawless. Even when he missed, like on the MHJ fade, he missed safely. There was absolutely no way the defense was getting to it.

I screamed at him a few times, in the "Throw it away!" and "Tuck the damn ball!" sense, but every time, it was like the game paused, he held a hand up to me on the TV, and said, "Relax, Stout. I got this, bro."

THAT is the QB we need. Right now, if only for tonight, Kyler Murray is a generational talent at QB.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I beat the kid up when he deserves it, so I have to bow down and do a Wayne and Garth "I'm not worthy!" when he absolutely dominates in a game. That was damned near flawless. Even when he missed, like on the MHJ fade, he missed safely. There was absolutely no way the defense was getting to it.

I screamed at him a few times, in the "Throw it away!" and "Tuck the damn ball!" sense, but every time, it was like the game paused, he held a hand up to me on the TV, and said, "Relax, Stout. I got this, bro."

THAT is the QB we need. Right now, if only for tonight, Kyler Murray is a generational talent at QB.
Great game for him

Put it all together for this game and did the right work to be prepared

It showed

Hope he learned something and can bring this consistently

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score
If Kyler can play like this all season we are going to be unstoppable.

Really remarkable how he kept plays alive today especially on the 2nd MHjr td and the Higgins 3rd td. He wanted to shut up critics after missing a wide open MHjr last week, and sure did that today.

Great job today KM

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the most dominant Cardinal wins that I’ve seen. I wish every Cardinal game would be this enjoyable. Plus I didn’t see any Rams fans in my section.
I still saw plenty of Rams' fans in the stadium. The difference today is they never had any reason to get loud or obnoxious. They were so quiet all game.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Kyler through 2 games:

Comp %: 73.1
Avg: 8.2 yds
TDs: 4
INTs: 0
Rtg:122.9
QBR: 91.3
Rush attempts: 10
Rush yards: 116
Fumbles lost: 1

I think even the most optimistic Kyler fans would be surprised by these (very) early stats.
a while back I predicted Kylers name would come up in the mvp discussion by week 5

right on track.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Okay, I'm not trying to brag but...

Anybody who's watched Murray carefully during his college and pro career could see this coming from a mile away!

The moment he decided to dedicate himself to being a great QB1 while off the field, this result was inevitable!

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser