Kyler Murray Going Forward Thread

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
This guy was insanely good today. My god, if he could do this even every once in a while, how good could he be? Even when he missed, he missed safely.

Agree!

And let's give some credit to MO too please Stout!

Like @Harry said, they've done a nice job putting weapons around Murray!

Two of MHJ's catches were contested fiercely by the LA defender, but the rook made the plays. Especially the 1st TD catch. Holy Moly, I don't know how he stayed in bounds while fighting off the defender. It was elite!

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Agree!

And let's give some credit to MO too please Stout!

Like @Harry said, they've done a nice job putting weapons around Murray!

Two of MHJ's catchs were contested fiercely by the LA defender, but the rook made the plays. Especially the 1st TD catch. Holy Moly, I don't know how he stayed in bounds while fighting off the defender. It was elite!
I'll take the high road and say Monti did well with the offense, yes :)

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
If JC, McBride, MHJ, and Kyler stay healthy the future is rosy. Trey is a priority sign next year obviously.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Rwatching the game.
There were a couple of plays he targeted McBride underneath for a sure 7 to 9 yards. However, 1 for Marv and 1 for Wilson were if he's a bit more patient there are 15+ to much more yards.

Obviously great to take sure positive yards, but as he gets more comfortable with Oline/Wrs he starts picking up those big gainers.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Sucks because if he has the year, I think he’s gonna have he’s gonna be really, really really expensive
Even if he’s the highest paid TE in the NFL he’ll make less than half of what Brandon Aiyuk does on his extension.

And he’s not going to outpace Kelce’s contract. He’ll make like $15 million per year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser