Reaction score

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Theo Mackie
@theo_mackie
·
25m

Did not see RB Trey Benson during the open portion of Cardinals practice. A surprise absence.No DL Darius Robinson or LB Owen Pappoe either, as expected. They were both ruled out by Jonathan Gannon this morning.

I'd rather Benson was out and Michael Carter played

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'd rather Benson was out and Michael Carter played
Been saying this since a couple games into the season. Personally I’ve lost confidence in the coaches of this team.

I do not care that no other team thinks highly of Carter, the facts are he played well for us.

How can this be blindly ignored all to play a damn rookie who hasn’t shown squat? Total ignorance i say!

The will to win is not strong in this team.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope it really is an illness. Because claiming it is if it’s for a different reason won’t go over well in the locker room.

Oh I think it is, I just put quotes because I don't know what the illness is

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been saying this since a couple games into the season. Personally I’ve lost confidence in the coaches of this team.

I do not care that no other team thinks highly of Carter, the facts are he played well for us.

How can this be blindly ignored all to play a damn rookie who hasn’t shown squat? Total ignorance i say!

The will to win is not strong in this team.

The weird thing, and again I like Benson, but my fantasy thing has been blowing up all week with you should pick up Trey Benson and stash him in case the Cards trade Conner. Benson had a breakout game with a big run last week etc.

Yes that was a nice run, but the not knowing the play and causing a fumble completely ruined that game for him IMO.

I think if we did trade Conner, Carter would be active and Trey would continue to split carries.

I still like his long term potential but I had no expectation 6 games into the year he'd be this lost

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score