Lets talk about the playoff picture

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Texans, Bangles and Broncos!!!! WOW, no one saw that coming.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I would enjoy watching the cowboys win their first playoff game in 15 years in they do it in glendale!

Lorenzo

Reaction score
cowboys won't make the playoffs.
maybe not....but if they played in the NFC west they could win the division at 9-7 with no issues or concerns. and perhaps get a playoff game or two at home....what a incentive.

Last edited:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
:biglaugh: Now that is the funniest crap I have heard all season!!!! The cowpukes are not going to win anything but a big ole pile of dung!
it's funny and I'm not saying the cowboys will make the playoffs(someone else who started this thread said that). but you can't deny that the cards clearly play in the worst division in the conference. that's all i'm saying. and last year it was the worst division in football.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
maybe not....but if they played in the NFC west they could win the division at 9-7 with no issues or concerns. and perhaps get a playoff game or two at home....what a incentive.

you guys lost to the Cardinals and Rams last year, soooooooo where do you base this?

Not to mention the Chiefs took you to OT this year.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Then that just means the 49ers, Seahawks and Rams need to get better so they aren't pulling us down

:raccoon:

Tim

Reaction score
it's funny and I'm not saying the cowboys will make the playoffs(someone else who started this thread said that). but you can't deny that the cards clearly play in the worst division in the conference. that's all i'm saying. and last year it was the worst division in football.

Here is statistical evidence that the NFC West is the 2nd BEST division in the conference this year. I'm not saying that I agree with it, but it isn't so cut and dry.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/nfl09.htm

Lorenzo

Reaction score
let's break it down:

NFC East:
Philly-good team
NYG-good team
dallas-good team when they play to their potential
Wash-LOL

NFC North
Minn-Good team
GB-good when they play to their potential
chicago-capable team
Det-better but still a LOL

NFC South:
N.O.-great team now
ATL-good team
carolina-decent team when they play to their potential
TB-LOL

NFC West:
AZ-good team
SF-decent team
Seattle-LOL
rams-worst team in the conference

AFC East:best division in football
N.E.-great team when they play to their potential
Miami-decent team
NYJ-decent team
Buf-decent team(surprising 2 game win streak and should have beat N.E.)

AFC North:division that fell off the most
Indy-Great team
Houston-decent team
j-ville-LOL(too inconsistent afc version of seattle)
Tenn-LOL...most disappointment in the game

AFC North:
Pitt-great team when they play to their potential(big ben having a great year and you can't discount the loss of troy p.)
cincy-no doubt a good team(perhaps surprise team of the year)
Bal-good team when they play to their potential
LOL(you know who)

Denver-good team
SD-good team when they play to their potential
LOL
LOL

Last edited:

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
The saints are in our division and are teh worst team in the conference?

and any analysis that uses LOL is a joke

Lorenzo

Reaction score
you guys lost to the Cardinals and Rams last year, soooooooo where do you base this?

Not to mention the Chiefs took you to OT this year.
and SF beat you in glendale this year?

what do I base it on? AZ is a good team(no shame in that loss aside from the fact that it was against the cards)

rams? the cowboys best player was not in that game and brad johnson was playing QB. let's take kurt warner away from the cards and replace him with brad johnson and see how they fair. in fact the rams are sooooo bad they have lost EVERY single game since then. they are the worst team in the league and they play in your division.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
The saints are in our division and are teh worst team in the conference?

and any analysis that uses LOL is a joke
meant to say rams i corrected it..thanks for letting me know.

LOL is a joke....just like those teams(with a S) that are in the cards division.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
It didnt matter last season because they went to the SB... The Cards are a good team regardless of thier division...

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
AFC west & south are runaways and so the NFC west & south will be runaways by the end of the season too.You can't just limit the one poor division to the NFC west anymore.Parity is gone for one season at least.Vegas knows all about it too.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This thread is screaming for this.

One game at a time!

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
For the record the NFC west has always been bad.IMHO.....Just ask the Saints, Falcons, and Rams.....but it didn't stop the 49ers from winning 5 superbowls.

To shut up the the critics, the winner of this division should win at least 10 games.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
For the record the NFC west has always been bad.IMHO.....Just ask the Saints, Falcons, and Rams.....but it didn't stop the 49ers from winning 5 superbowls.

To shut up the the critics, the winner of this division should win at least 10 games.

You can't BUY teams in the NFL "Under The Table" anymore.That was outlawed when the whiners owner was kicked out of the NFL.Yet he still gets a banner in frisco.Now for punnishment they get the Yorks as owners for life.The team will be passed down for generations and generations of Yorks.....Worst punnishment ever delivered in the history of the NFL.

Two teams have represented the NFC WEST in the playoffs many times.I'm sure you knew that.Its called facts.The lions will have 5 Superbowls by the time the 9ers make the playoffs again with the Yorks as owners.:D

Lorenzo

Reaction score
It didnt matter last season because they went to the SB... The Cards are a good team regardless of thier division...
I agree....and if you read my posts word for word i said the cards are a good team. don't mistake my posts for hate of the cards because that's not accurrate. my point is that if some of the other good NFC teams played in the west...they would benefit from that. and that is not deniable.