lol @ how dirty the Spurs play..

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
"Collective whining" leading to a spurs suspension.

Now I have heard it all from spurs fans. I have heard it all.

The Man In Black

Registered
Reaction score
Defense wins championships.

Good luck to your team. That run of late is impressive. All things being considered, I'm like Tim Duncan. If it's not the Spurs, I would prefer Steve Nash to get a ring.

Y'all be cool!

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
collective whining looolls..

you spurs fans need to get your heads checked if you deep down dont think bowen is dirty..

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
You know it has to be substantial for the league to actually do something about it.

Its pretty hard to argue it now.
I swear this board goes by league decisions. Everybody thinks Stu Jackson and Stern made every decision right.

Oh wait, it only works when they suspend the Spurs, but when the suspend Stoudemire and Diaw, they are the cruel overlords of the NBA.

Gotcha.

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
I swear this board goes by league decisions. Everybody thinks Stu Jackson and Stern made every decision right.

Oh wait, it only works when they suspend the Spurs, but when the suspend Stoudemire and Diaw, they are the cruel overlords of the NBA.

Gotcha.

Weak. Where did anyone here say they think Stu Jackson and Stern made every decision right? Stop being silly please.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score

Gotcha.

It works both ways and it is certainly a matter of perspective.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
It works both ways and it is certainly a matter of perspective.

I certainly agree with that, and if Bowen was to have been suspended by the league, it should have been the kick to Ray Allen, not this non-kick to CP3. This one just leaves me scatching my head.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
In the history of the NBA? Sure. Not this time though.
LOL, because why. Oh oh oh, I get it, because you are not biased against Bowen, you are the model of fairness. You can see things in videos that nobody could see. You can even see the knee that other Suns fans can't see on Bowen.

You alone decides which of the calls and suspensions the league's got right in their history.

Do you decide hockey, baseball and football calls? What about the non big 4? Soccer? Synchonized swimming? Platform diving? What other sports do you dictate?

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
LOL, because why. Oh oh oh, I get it, because you are not biased against Bowen, you are the model of fairness. You can see things in videos that nobody could see. You can even see the knee that other Suns fans can't see on Bowen.

You alone decides which of the calls and suspensions the league's got right in their history.

Do you decide hockey, baseball and football calls? What about the non big 4? Soccer? Synchonized swimming? Platform diving? What other sports do you dictate?

Don't freak out. The suspension is right because it appeared to be an obvious move to kick Chris Paul, and Bowen has a history of similar moves.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
Don't freak out. The suspension is right because it appeared to be an obvious move to kick Chris Paul, and Bowen has a history of similar moves.

The most "similar" move that he had in the past is the Ray Allen kick, and that was a blatant kick. This is not even a kick to begin with, and it never connected.

I am still struggling as to what you mean by a history of similar moves? Perhaps you can ellaborate? Or perhaps you can cite any one-game suspensions for other players in the NBA with something as minor as an almost kick.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
The most "similar" move that he had in the past is the Ray Allen kick, and that was a blatant kick. This is not even a kick to begin with, and it never connected.

I am still struggling as to what you mean by a history of similar moves? Perhaps you can ellaborate? Or perhaps you can cite any one-game suspensions for other players in the NBA with something as minor as an almost kick.

bro you are so blinded by your biasness its ridiculous and you look like a person that is missing a brain..

there are plenty of video's on youtube that have been posted by numerous fans of not only the suns but every other team on the nba..

i guess every person in the world is wrong and the spurs fans are right bowen is def not dirty at all..

ps you suck at life.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
bro you are so blinded by your biasness its ridiculous and you look like a person that is missing a brain..

there are plenty of video's on youtube that have been posted by numerous fans of not only the suns but every other team on the nba..

i guess every person in the world is wrong and the spurs fans are right bowen is def not dirty at all..

ps you suck at life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZNwSC_6H90

Watch it.

And it doesn't take long for you to try and degenerate this thread into a name calling contest. Way to go!

p.s. try to follow the thread, what you said have been said quite a few times before.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZNwSC_6H90

Watch it.

And it doesn't take long for you to try and degenerate this thread into a name calling contest. Way to go!

p.s. try to follow the thread, what you said have been said quite a few times before.

you try and follow the thread.. chris paul doesn't get called out time and time again.. lets just keep saying the same things over and over because you will never admit you are wrong..

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
and lol @ calling that a punch makes sense a bunch of chicks from spurstalk would call something like that a punch..

ive never even heard of a open handed punch..

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's funny watching the video of the "Paul Punch" from the spurs broadcast and the "Bowen Kick" from the Hornets broadcast. I didn't even notice Bowen kicking Paul watching the crappy replays that the Spurs showed. BUT it was pretty obvious that Bowen kick Paul.

Paul did hit Bowen, but it looked like he was trying to push him away.

Anyway, I haven't read this whole thread, but Mr. Spers fan guy am I following your logic correctly? You say that since Paul hit Bowen, Bowen isn't dirty?

Bowen is dirty and is a horrible basketball player.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
The logic is (I can't believe people on this board is trying to go the logic route, has to be a first time to everything) that the Bowen "kick" is as much a kick as the Paul "punch". If you call what Bowen did a kick, then you have to call Paul a "punch". Difference being that Paul's actually connected twice, while Bowen's didn't.

As for Bowen being a "horrible basketball player", I find it funny how you would actually put this same post you asked for logic.

Bowen is an NBA player.
Bowen made the all-defensive 1st team 4 times, and 2nd team thrice.
He is a regular starter for 3 championship teams.

How does that derive into him being a horrible basketball player?

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
The logic is (I can't believe people on this board is trying to go the logic route, has to be a first time to everything) that the Bowen "kick" is as much a kick as the Paul "punch". If you call what Bowen did a kick, then you have to call Paul a "punch". Difference being that Paul's actually connected twice, while Bowen's didn't.

As for Bowen being a "horrible basketball player", I find it funny how you would actually put this same post you asked for logic.

Bowen is an NBA player.
Bowen made the all-defensive 1st team 4 times, and 2nd team thrice.
He is a regular starter for 3 championship teams.

How does that derive into him being a horrible basketball player?

the logic is people have been saying bowen is dirty for years.. now shut up and leave..

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
you try and follow the thread.. chris paul doesn't get called out time and time again.. lets just keep saying the same things over and over because you will never admit you are wrong..

What does that have to do with this particular incident? Paul "only" had one groin punching incident in the past, therefore he MUST not have been guilty in this? What planet do you come from? Is it a planet that past incident can tell how the future could definitively unfold?

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
So does your habit of putting fake quotes under other people's name make you an unreliable source of information? Phade?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So does your habit of putting fake quotes under other people's name make you an unreliable source of information? Phade?

There is plenty of youtube footage to back up how dirty Bowen is. Give it up. Besides if your looking for some level of support go to a Spurs board.