Lost - Season 5 (Spoilers)

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's so much time between seasons I've completely forgotten what happened at the end. But let me reinforce something we should all recognize:

Sun is freakin' HOT!

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally watched season 5 this weekend. WOW. What a cliffhanger. Please tell me that Juliet didnt die and it was a time flash and that she WONT die from her injuries from the fall. I was always wishy washy about her character, but I've grown to like her. I dont necessarily like her and Sawyer together (definitely Sawyer/Kate for me), but I have to say, that last scene was intense. I got a little misty-eyed, I must say.

This really is an awesome show. I wish I had more time to delve into all the different aspects to analyze... but I cant, so thats why I read everyone else's posts! You guys are smart :)

At first I didn't like Juliet but she grew on my vary quickly. I ended up loving her character.

Don't worry about Juliet though......she survives and while having lunch sees something very disturbing. She sees a big ship from space hovering over her city.......oh......wait.....sorry.....different show. ;)

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At first I didn't like Juliet but she grew on my vary quickly. I ended up loving her character.

Don't worry about Juliet though......she survives and while having lunch sees something very disturbing. She sees a big ship from space hovering over her city.......oh......wait.....sorry.....different show. ;)

But Sun is still better looking. As long as she's still around ...