Mavericks @ Suns Saturday game thread, October 26th, 2024

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
It's spelled KLEBER (Kleee-Burr) why iis it pronounced (Klee-Buh) is Arnold in the house? :shrug:

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
once again we see a game without the big 3 trying to do everything - bud's getting production out of everyone which leads me to believe there's a new mindset or vibe if you will - everyone is confident and accountable

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
once again we see a game without the big 3 trying to do everything - bud's getting production out of everyone which leads me to believe there's a new mindset or vibe if you will - everyone is confident and accountable
I like playing more guys than less. Especially in the regular season. There's a LOT of minutes to cover. If you can get more guys to cover those minutes, it keeps everyone fresh and engaged.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
seems like dunn's been in the whole ga
I like playing more guys than less. Especially in the regular season. There's a LOT of minutes to cover. If you can get more guys to cover those minutes, it keeps everyone fresh and engaged.
builds confidence too

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
we've kept a small but comfortable lead the entire game while having a rookie on the floor the whole time against our biggest cryptonite

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
dunn just forced luka into another miss that leads to a kd bucket

block by dunn

ahead to kd

foul and 1

ARE YOU freaking KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dunn drilling that 3, then clapping at Luka as he brought it up, then forcing a miss is my favorite moment of the season so far.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I have watched a lot of Luka games, and I can honestly say I have never seen anyone play him as well as Dunn played him tonight. Once this kid learns to not commit as many fouls, he will be one of the best defenders in the league. He is scary good.
swear to god bro - it's crazy how it effects the game

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I have watched a lot of Luka games, and I can honestly say I have never seen anyone play him as well as Dunn played him tonight. Once this kid learns to not commit as many fouls, he will be one of the best defenders in the league. He is scary good.
That and he's getting rookie calls against him. When he gets the legit defensive rep, he will get benefit of the doubt on some plays.