Mavs at Suns 8:00ET TNT MY45

Blackification

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, Shaq has been the best player on this team this season...Shaq is not a bust, it isn't all on him, quite blaming EVERYTHING on him.
People just need something to blame it on. Kerr got Shaq to come in here to do what he what Kerr wanted him to do and he is doing it. Blame Porter, Kerr, and the suns horrible bench and role players. People always blame the teams best players and thats why Amare, Shaq, and nash have been getting so much hate lately.

Wonder

Registered
Reaction score
I have to remind myself that the majority of Suns fans are Cardinals fans as well.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
First half stats: Mavs shoot 53%, score 64, outrebound us 27-15, grab 10 offensive rebounds.

Shaq + Amare: 8 rebounds
Dampier: 10 rebounds

The Suns commit only 6 turnovers, yet find a way to get blown out anyway.

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
Wow, Shaq has been the best player on this team this season...Shaq is not a bust, it isn't all on him, quite blaming EVERYTHING on him.

hahaha, what?

I criticize Amare every way around, but he is easily our best player, then Nash.

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
Suns go on a 5-0 run, Mavs call a timeout. When are the Suns coaches ever going to do this?

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So is the idea to see how much the Mavs will choke? :p 23 point 2nd quarter Mav lead down to 13.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
For those of you that live by the plus/minus statistics.....WTF did Bell do there to contribute to getting back into it? Nothing. Junk. One of the worst starting SG's in the league and a worthless statistic IMO.:bang::deadhorse2:

Blackification

Registered
Reaction score
So is the idea to see how much the Mavs will choke? :p 23 point 2nd quarter Mav lead down to 13.
Don't get too happy.. this is the phoenix suns. They only get your hopes up only for them to come crashing back down just like yesterday.

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
For those of you that live by the plus/minus statistics.....WTF did Bell do there to contribute to getting back into it? Nothing. Junk. One of the worst starting SG's in the league and a worthless statistic IMO.:bang:
He is the worst starting 2 in the league.

According to 82games.com, Suns have the 30th best starting 2 in the league. :D

Ciani

Registered
Reaction score
For those of you that live by the plus/minus statistics.....WTF did Bell do there to contribute to getting back into it? Nothing. Junk. One of the worst starting SG's in the league and a worthless statistic IMO.:bang:

He defended at least three shots, I havent counted.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Smart ass response taken tongue-in-cheek;) but you know as well as i do that wasn't the point:). This system can work with some personel/strategic tweaking IMO. The "alternative strategy you're referring to has never won anything except games in November-March.
Our guards are crap Griff. Our draft picks are crap too.
I'm blaming Kerr as much as i blamed DA's flawed system.
Every system has its flaws. It seems to me that our current system is a lot more flawed right now, and gives us a much lesser chance at winning anything, which, after all, is the whole point.

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
Lead back to 20. Get Shaq out of there, he contributes nothing and we have terrible matchup of Amare-Dirk.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan