Mavs at Suns 8:00ET TNT MY45

Blackification

Registered
Reaction score
Amare vs the mavericks! Noo amare don't do this they won't trade you if you play and we will be stuck with this forever!

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
So who we gonna get to replace Porter?
I am pretty sure Alvin Gentry will get the bump to HC if Porter gets canned like the good old Suns culture. But the problem is, Porter will be for a loooong time.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So when we were 8-3 & dominating the glass & getting to the foul line....Nash,Bell & co start bitching about playing too slow etc...now we're trying to get out & run a little more except SHOCKER the rebounding & defensive hustle is gone.
Whatever. Who's running this team?
Kerr?
Porter?
Nash?
Amare?
Shaq?
Nowagimp?

Blackification

Registered
Reaction score
Time for a celebration Amare has as many rebounds as he had all of last game. Improvement confirmed!

Wonder

Registered
Reaction score
Suns fans embarrass me more than the Suns. You don't watch basketball until the 4th q. And go ahead and say something negative about my posts, there isn't enough negativity with only 6 pages now already in the thread.

Ever notice how there's like twice as many pages in a thread when the Suns lose?

Last edited:

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We have 33 points with 3:47 left in the half. Yes, our defense sucked and our rebounding sucked, but last year we'd have 60 points on the board by now. This is really sad to watch what Kerr has done to this team in just a single season.
So what? The Mavericks would also have 60....and as long as our jumpshots kept falling we might have a chance to win it....otherwise we'd have to listen to DA say afterwards that "We've just got to play better."

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
That's nice that we drafted a big man who can't even rebound. Who is giving the green light on these personnel moves.

JPlay

JPlay
Reaction score
How is it that every time we play, someone on the opposing team has a career night?

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So what? The Mavericks would also have 60....and as long as our jumpshots kept falling we might have a chance to win it....otherwise we'd have to listen to DA say afterwards that "We've just got to play better."
I don't know about you, but I'd rather be tied at 60 than trailing by 18.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i've never seen Dirk get so many easy looks against us.

another sterling performance against a good team! looks like we'll up that average margin of loss to around 14 tonight. Yeesh.

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
How is it that every time we play, someone on the opposing team has a career night?
I am starting to wonder if Lopez is capable of anything.

He seems like a Raja Bell in a big body without the bitc*y attitude, useless on both ends.

Brianellsworth

Registered
Reaction score
Suns fans embarrass me more than the Suns. You don't watch basketball until the 4th q. And go ahead and say something negative about my posts, there isn't enough negativity with only 6 pages now already in the thread.

Ever notice how there's like twice as many pages in a thread when the Suns lose?
When they lose we have more to talk about. Ya if we are down by 30 in the fourth quarter thats when its going to be real fun to watch right? There is negativity out of frustration.....we have everyone playing and we are still getting destroyed. Nice post though....:bang:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So when we were 8-3 & dominating the glass & getting to the foul line....Nash,Bell & co start bitching about playing too slow etc...now we're trying to get out & run a little more except SHOCKER the rebounding & defensive hustle is gone.
Whatever. Who's running this team?
Kerr?
Porter?
Nash?
Amare?
Shaq?
Nowagimp?

the above is REALLY an over simplification of what's happened this season. When we were 8-3, we had played a cup cake schedule and in our three losses against good teams, we had gotten the ever living snot beat out of us. Now, our schedule's gotten tougher and our losses are mounting. it's not rocket science.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
How in the hell can I let it go when its constant? No one that brings up Shaq to me that wasn't a part of the original convo is trying to stir me up. They need to back off because its just immature.
I can't help but laugh about this comment. He is just messing with you let it go.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Wow, Shaq has been the best player on this team this season...Shaq is not a bust, it isn't all on him, quite blaming EVERYTHING on him.

Wonder

Registered
Reaction score
When they lose we have more to talk about. Ya if we are down by 30 in the fourth quarter thats when its going to be real fun to watch right? There is negativity out of frustration.....we have everyone playing and we are still getting destroyed. Nice post though....:bang:

I am more than anything referring to the fans that do not care for a win and/or wish for the Suns to kill the season and rebuild or whatever.

Brianellsworth

Registered
Reaction score
How in the hell can I let it go when its constant? No one that brings up Shaq to me that wasn't a part of the original convo is trying to stir me up. They need to back off because its just immature.

Next post by Andrew
"Wow, Shaq has been the best player on this team this season...Shaq is not a bust, it isn't all on him, quite blaming EVERYTHING on him."

My point exactly.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but I'd rather be tied at 60 than trailing by 18.
Smart ass response taken tongue-in-cheek;) but you know as well as i do that wasn't the point:). This system can work with some personel/strategic tweaking IMO. The "alternative strategy you're referring to has never won anything except games in November-March.
Our guards are crap Griff. Our draft picks are crap too.
I'm blaming Kerr as much as i blamed DA's flawed system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan