Mike D'Antoni

Neo

Red Tape Sorter
Reaction score
Anybody want a good laugh? Earl Clark is starting tonight for the Lakers against OKC. LOL!

I had almost forgotten Clark was alive until I saw the highlights of the Lakers-Spurs game and saw him hitting a big three at the end. My first thought was that there must be two Earl Clarks since there is no way that the guy the Suns drafted would be playing in the final minutes of a close game, much less taking important shots.

He still has 20 times more "DNP-Coaches Decision" than he has made three pointers in his career. He had a great game, but there is no way that he keeps it up.

Schadenfreude because of Laker futility is almost as enjoyable as having a good team.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Anybody want a good laugh? Earl Clark is starting tonight for the Lakers against OKC. LOL!

Slinslin is going to dust off his Earl Clark jersey and wear it today.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I think they said he scored more points in that one game than he had all season. I still don't expect much from him.

From what I heard the Lakers can only loose 15 more games the rest of the season to even have a chance at the Playoffs.

COUNT DOWN TO 15! :) Go Thunder!

Errntknght

Reaction score
Thats a good way to look at it SweetD but 16 losses isn't fatal, meaning they'd finish 46-36. Only one of Warriors, Rockets, Nuggets and Trailblazers would have to stumble a little to finish 45-37, or 46-36 with LA having the tiebreaker. None of those teams is that solid. Heck, I'd say the odds were around 2 out of 3 that one of them finishes at that level or worse.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thats a good way to look at it SweetD but 16 losses isn't fatal, meaning they'd finish 46-36. Only one of Warriors, Rockets, Nuggets and Trailblazers would have to stumble a little to finish 45-37, or 46-36 with LA having the tiebreaker. None of those teams is that solid. Heck, I'd say the odds were around 2 out of 3 that one of them finishes at that level or worse.

Once it gets to the point where LA has to win about 70-75% of their remaining games to make it to 45 wins... then I will feel pretty good.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake