Nash says he's good to go....Parker has bad headaches

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
A) I hope Parker can't play well or can't play at all.
B) I hope Sarver does not do the chicken dance.

kps0001

Warriors Come Out And Plaaaay!
Reaction score
I couldn't believe Parker went down like that. What a puss!! I had my freaking had bashed in on the basketball court, my forehead was literally concave, after taking a headbutt by some moron. I proceded to fight with the guy for several minutes and never once went down like Tony Parker who suffered a little "goose egg" on his forehead. I had metal plates put in my freaking head and this guy is crying like a little baby while Nash is gushing blood all over the place. Toughen up Tony- oh wait youre from France...nevermind.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Wow, we have no idea exactly what kind of pain Parker was in or exactly how he felt right when it happened, so to trash the guy like that is pretty dumb and petty.

kps0001

Reaction score
eh, whatever. I was just calling it like I see it and having first hand experience with an injury of the same sorts I feel he is a big puss. I wasn't really trashing the guy but more or less calling him out as far as his toughness is concerned. Not like I was talking out my arse having not gone through a much worse injury.

Get over it!!!

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
eh, whatever. I was just calling it like I see it and having first hand experience with an injury of the same sorts I feel he is a big puss. I wasn't really trashing the guy but more or less calling him out as far as his toughness is concerned. Not like I was talking out my arse having not gone through a much worse injury.

Get over it!!!

Again, just because you had an injury doesn't mean it is exactly the same.

But whatever, it's more fun to make fun of people who get hurt. :rolleyes:

kps0001

Reaction score
Again, just because you had an injury doesn't mean it is exactly the same.

But whatever, it's more fun to make fun of people who get hurt. :rolleyes:

You are right it wasn't the exact same mine was waaaaay worse and I am a puss as well but I didn't fall to the ground in the fetal position like a little girl.

Go home Spurs fan!

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
I would say if you have a head to nose battle the nose will ALWAYS come out worse. I agree Parker is being a baby about it. Of course he has headaches, but do you think Nash is just fine and dandy? NO. Nash is being a man about it, not complaining and focusing on the next game. Toughen up Frenchie!!!!!!!

mribnik

Reaction score
I would say if you have a head to nose battle the nose will ALWAYS come out worse.

Ginoboli had a pretty funny comment about this after the game actually. He said that in a battle between head and nose, the head always wins, unless it's his nose. :D

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I couldn't believe Parker went down like that. What a puss!! I had my freaking had bashed in on the basketball court, my forehead was literally concave, after taking a headbutt by some moron. I proceded to fight with the guy for several minutes and never once went down like Tony Parker who suffered a little "goose egg" on his forehead. I had metal plates put in my freaking head and this guy is crying like a little baby while Nash is gushing blood all over the place. Toughen up Tony- oh wait youre from France...nevermind.

No kidding?

dodie53

A. O. II
Reaction score
you didn't feel what parker felt so don't say that he's a baby..

btw, i hate parker and i hate the spurs..

suns in 6!

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You got Spurs fans talking about what a man Nash is, and we're sitting here calling Parker a wuss.

Where's the class?

Were you the one who got slammed in the forehead? Did you see the size of the cut on Nash's face? It wasn't a love tap...

Doesn't take a ton to cause a concussion.

Geez.

kps0001

Reaction score
You got Spurs fans talking about what a man Nash is, and we're sitting here calling Parker a wuss.

Where's the class?

Were you the one who got slammed in the forehead? Did you see the size of the cut on Nash's face? It wasn't a love tap...

Doesn't take a ton to cause a concussion.

Geez.

eh, whatever. class is overrated. :sarcasm:

you failed to mention how they (spurs fans) are calling out Raja as a thug and that he should be suspended for what he did to manu, they are ripping coach d for his decisions and statements after the game, calling out suns fans as moaners and whiners etc, blah blah blah.

Who cares the guy got a little bump on his head and maybe a concussion luckily it was not worse. hell I don't want to see anyone injured in this series or at all but you have to admit he sure can't take a hit.

So the guy was called soft to put it politely. This is the playoffs and some of you Suns fans need to take off the panties and get behind your team. If that means calling an opposing player a whimp, a puss, a baby...well I don't see that as all too classless and have seen and heard a lot worse. Its not like I cheered when I saw him go down but after a few replays I certainly thought to myself "parker is weak". So call me classless.... I guess. But I don't see much difference in calling Duncan a whiner or Ginobli a flopper but because Parker bumped his head its now classless??

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score

you failed to mention how they (spurs fans) are calling out Raja as a thug and that he should be suspended for what he did to manu, they are ripping coach d for his decisions and statements after the game, calling out suns fans as moaners and whiners etc, blah blah blah.

Who cares the guy got a little bump on his head and maybe a concussion luckily it was not worse. hell I don't want to see anyone injured in this series or at all but you have to admit he sure can't take a hit.

So the guy was called soft to put it politely. This is the playoffs and some of you Suns fans need to take off the panties and get behind your team. If that means calling an opposing player a whimp, a puss, a baby...well I don't see that as all too classless and have seen and heard a lot worse. Its not like I cheered when I saw him go down but after a few replays I certainly thought to myself "parker is weak". So call me classless.... I guess. But I don't see much difference in calling Duncan a whiner or Ginobli a flopper but because Parker bumped his head its now classless??

It has less to do with being a fan and more to do with being a human being. I don't think you should question anyone's dedication or loyalty to the Suns just because they don't think it is right for you to make fun of a guy's injury.

What Mike, Dodie and I are saying is that none of us know exactly how Parker felt at the time so how can we say how his pain tolerance is? I'm guessing these professional athletes play with pain all the time, so to think the guy is soft because he was on the ground for a while after a concussion seems stupid. That, and maybe the trainers told him to stay down for a while while they made sure he was alright. Did you ever think of that? Probably not, too easy to call the guy names.

Some people need to grow up.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I wear thongs anyways, not panties.

Anyways, if you want to lower yourself to the standards of other fans just because they do it to us, feel free.

Skumbag

Registered
Reaction score
I'll be looking for Eva Longoria to be eyeball ****ing Nash all next game.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I've played sports on a cracked ankle and a partially torn MCL (not at the same time, but still a lot of pain to play through). Didn't know how bad I was, didn't want to think about it. Nothing has knocked me for a loop like when I took a pointy elbow between the eyes. I was down on the court for about 5 minutes. I thought I was OK until I got home and my friends were talking about the last few buckets. I couldn't remember a thing. I didn't even think I had been laying on the court as long as they say I was.

I wasn't knocked out, but I was not fully conscious. Shots to the noggin' are never the determining factor of some one's "toughness." You never know how someone's rattled brain is going to be impacted.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We better not see any cheap shots to Nash's face during this game. Other then that I expect Nash to come out with a vengeance.

kps0001

Reaction score
We better not see any cheap shots to Nash's face during this game. Other then that I expect Nash to come out with a vengeance.

Dude that pic you posted is so classless! You should be ashamed.

:p

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude that pic you posted is so classless! You should be ashamed.

:p

I am. Can't you see the shame on my face? Though I will fight through my shame the best way I can and continue to keep the picture in my signature.

:D

msdundee

Registered
Reaction score

That crossed my mind, mostly because we've seen such tactics before.

One of the Phx news channels is promoting the idea that all fans going to the game tonight should wear big bandaids over their noses. Solidarity in its simplest form........

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05