Nate Clements

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weak. He quoted me. I'm not the only one here who has problems reading between the lines. Mrs. Linderpedia.
linderpedia has NOTHING to do with me being able to read between the lines...Lord, will you EVER 'get it'? :bang:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weak. He quoted me. I'm not the only one here who has problems reading between the lines. Mrs. Linderpedia.

Uh, Linder and D-Dog were right - it was short-hand explanation for why Donald was ********.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Only took 1 more 1/2 game to figure out your secondary wasn't all that...

The fault in game one is with Leinart.
And play calling, I believe, trying make us more of a running threat and not exploiting our strength in Q and Fitz.

BigRedArk

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
For as long as they have been together on the Cards, I can't recall a game where BOTH looked so bad over the entire game! They were BOTH shut down from the opening whistle to the last whistle... I honestly didn't think it was possible...
Oh - and for the record, Leinart BLEW serious chunks as well!!

Let's see...he's played about his 12th or so NFL game and has only had 2 HC's and 3 OC's and you're ready to proclaim him a bust there 82! He'll never measure up to your boy Cutler will he? Maybe you might wanna cut him a little slack?

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
actually Clements held down Holt well all game, except for the long completion which he forced the fumble on and the 49ers got the ball back.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I assume you meant to say "you're wrong"....I appreciate your challenged use of the English language.

Next.

It's an inside joke on the board. I appreciate you talking out of turn, though. BTW, your dead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05