Nuggets at Suns 7pm FSN AZ HD

cly2tw

Reaction score
Marion is really feeling it tonight. Everybody seems to be aggressive, which also resulted in Amare's getting 3 early fouls. But I like it this way.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
hows this for a mixup in the starting lineup to get some energy and defense?

nash
banks
hill
marion
amare

bench: barbosa, skinner, diaw
let bell sit for a couple of weeks to rest up

that's a very small line up because we have 2 point guards. we couldn't do well against guys like kobe and tmac because even though banks is a great defender, those guys will just outsize him every time. against this nuggets lineup, however, that is the perfect lineup.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's amazing that we give up 12 offensive rebounds in the first half already and we are up by 23. Just think how much bigger the lead would have been if we boxed out every now and then and cut down some of those second chance points the Nuggets are getting.

cly2tw

Reaction score
Wow, Skinner is the leading 3pt shooter percentage wise!

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
ronin are those your favorite teams or just a catalog of every team EVER

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
skinner and marion are a combined 75% from 3. who would have guessed?

cly2tw

Reaction score
Is JR Smith injured or what? Against their smallish backcourt of AI and Carter, we can really use Banks in there!

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
Wow, excellent basketball from the Suns so far. It has really been a pleasure seeing them play tonight, this is how they should be playing! And talk about the defense (kudos to Banks).

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
Wow, excellent basketball from the Suns so far. It has really been a pleasure seeing them play tonight, this is how they should be playing! And talk about the defense (kudos to Banks).

yeah banks has to be given a lot of credit. i said it in our last game thread...i'm thrilled to see him get some minutes. i think he will really surprise some folks.

Lynx280

Registered
Reaction score
it looks like banks has taken a step back after his initial stint playing with the suns and realised the kind of player the suns were after. he's doin great

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
ronin are those your favorite teams or just a catalog of every team EVER

Favorite teams. It's just easier for me just make a list than update my avatar every couple of weeks. Although I'm probably be adding some more teams in the coming weeks......jk

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Favorite teams. It's just easier for me just make a list than update my avatar every couple of weeks. Although I'm probably be adding some more teams in the coming weeks......jk

haha at least there's no red sox, patriots, or celtics, or id have to ignore you forever.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
why take amare out? we're up 22. he's getting into a rythym. if he fouls out, who cares, we are up so big. leave him in to make the lead insurmountable.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
we will let the nugz back into this game by the end of the quarter.

cly2tw

Reaction score
Amare got his 4th and sat. The offense stalled immediately after that. Let's hang in there with some defense till it's 4th quarter!