Official Offseason Free Agency Thread

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Yes I understand you dont care about facts or learning about basketball.

I'm quite interested in learning about the NBA, but that doesn't stretch to curiosity about what every team's 11th man is doing in summer league, or what he had for lunch, or which hand he wipes his nose with. If Splitter ever does anything in an actual NBA game, I'll be sure to take note.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I quite interested in learning about the NBA, but that doesn't stretch to curiosity about what every team's 11th man is doing in summer league, or what had for lunch, or which hand he wipes his nose with. If Splitter ever does anything in an actual NBA game, I'll be sure to take note.

i'd like to see an educational thread where manu4five serves as the lecturer and e is his only student. i think that would be quite entertaining.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
i scanned it three times thinking, "chap wouldn't just make that up." i don't know how i missed that single sentence.

Well, it only was one sentence, and honestly who really wants to read a sentence about Raja Bell coming back to Phoenix? :p

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
i'd like to see an educational thread where manu4five serves as the lecturer and e is his only student. i think that would be quite entertaining.

I'd prefer a single thread with just Eric and Steve having a snarky back and forth. That should be more entertaining than "The Decision".

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd prefer a single thread with just Eric and Steve having a snarky back and forth. That should be more entertaining than "The Decision".

It must be a different Steve because I don't snark. I have to work at it but I can do sanctimonious, pretentious and in a pinch, I can even do pompous - but I do not snark. I also do condescending but that one comes naturally:)

Steve

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
It must be a different Steve because I don't snark. I have to work at it but I can do sanctimonious, pretentious and in a pinch, I can even do pompous - but I do not snark. I also do condescending but that one comes naturally:)

Steve

Nice snarky response. ;)

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
AKA, the poo poo platter. We're already running 11 deep and it's doubtful any of those guys will crack the rotation. Finding enough minutes for the top 10 will be challenge enough.

even at age 75 or whatever he is I would love to have Kurt Thomas on this team. The guy just knows how to do all of the little things. He sets picks beautifully. He gets in the right place defensively. He knows how to box somebody out so his teammate can grab a board. They might as well hand us the championship if we can get him back here.

I'll just be really surprised if he doesn't end up with the Miami Heat unless somebody actually gives him a few million dollars per season. He would be a great fit on that team.

Joe Mama

Sunburn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
even at age 75 or whatever he is I would love to have Kurt Thomas on this team. The guy just knows how to do all of the little things. He sets picks beautifully. He gets in the right place defensively. He knows how to box somebody out so his teammate can grab a board. They might as well hand us the championship if we can get him back here.

I'll just be really surprised if he doesn't end up with the Miami Heat unless somebody actually gives him a few million dollars per season. He would be a great fit on that team.

Joe Mama

Sarcasm? If so, it makes the gist of your post confusing. Do you like him or do you not like him? If not sarcasm, then muhahahahahahahahaha. That's a good one.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Anyone here think Raja Bell has anything left in the tank? Not sure why Kobe is pursuing him so hard, unless it's to keep him from going to Miami as their Kobe killer when they meet in the finals.

Sunburn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Anyone here think Raja Bell has anything left in the tank? Not sure why Kobe is pursuing him so hard, unless it's to keep him from going to Miami as their Kobe killer when they meet in the finals.

He just doesn't want to get clothes-lined again haha

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
i scanned it three times thinking, "chap wouldn't just make that up." i don't know how i missed that single sentence.

You should be able to do something like the following, depending on browser/OS:

<ctrl+F> suns <enter>

Errntknght

Reaction score
You should be able to do something like the following, depending on browser/OS:

<ctrl+F> suns <enter>

I'm very glad you mentioned this... I'm frequently wanting to search a web page and never once thought of using a keyboard shortcut. Many thanks, tobiazz.