Old News: The Refs Love the Spurs

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
damn ignore list isnt working, WTF am I seeing ambchangs drivel for?

Never seems to be working when you want to get YOUR TIRING AND MINDLESS jabs in. Funny how it works that way. One might even conclude that when you actually are in one of your many daily troll brigade rants that when you say your going to put them on ignore.... your actually lying. But hey, blame it on the software.

capologist

Veteran
Reaction score
What a culture here. People post more about each other than about basketball!

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
What a culture here. People post more about each other than about basketball!

I sadly agree. I would love to actually talk basketball. Sadly, many times when you do here, if its not pro suns, it degrades to the personal attacks. I'm going to try to refrain from replying to them..... but have to admit... it can be difficult to show the restraint.

I am really looking forward to this stretch drive and playoffs. This is an amazing year for the NBA.....especially out west!

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
Never seems to be working when you want to get YOUR TIRING AND MINDLESS jabs in. Funny how it works that way. One might even conclude that when you actually are in one of your many daily troll brigade rants that when you say your going to put them on ignore.... your actually lying. But hey, blame it on the software.

You don't get it you troll, the ignore list works when s/he wants to tell the world that s/he has put us blind homers on ignore, but it doesn't work when s/he wants to comments on how ******** our comments were.

Trolls and blind homers will never know how the ignore list works, because we are too blind to see it the way they do. We have to learn to ignore people when we were wrong.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
I sadly agree. I would love to actually talk basketball. Sadly, many times when you do here, if its not pro suns, it degrades to the personal attacks. I'm going to try to refrain from replying to them..... but have to admit... it can be difficult to show the restraint.

I am really looking forward to this stretch drive and playoffs. This is an amazing year for the NBA.....especially out west!

I didn't mind your posts, I just think I and maybe others over-reacted when you took sides with the resident troll king.

It is not about it having to be pro suns, just not specifically extreme anti-suns or pro your favorite team to the point of being absolutely laughable. Such as comparing shaq to hitler while saying bowen is a completely 100% clean player with pure angelic intentions and everything we see him do is 100% fabrication or a complete accident.

That type of stuff is such garbage I just...I just don't even know what to say honestly. There is no point in even debating. If someone says "I believe in banjo the clown as my lord and savior" and no matter what you say to them they repeatedly vehemently refute you with baseless nonsense, there is nothing you can do but agree to disagree and go seperate ways, except the banjo the clown person persists on following you around and arguing with you at every single opportunity. That is when the ignore list comes into play because it is basically becoming textbook harassment.

So hopefully that puts it into perspective.

I am fine with most of your posts that I have read.

da_suns_fan

Registered
Reaction score
Since this thread has nothing to do with the refs or spurs anymore, why don't we change the name?

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
I didn't mind your posts, I just think I and maybe others over-reacted when you took sides with the resident troll king.

It is not about it having to be pro suns, just not specifically extreme anti-suns or pro your favorite team to the point of being absolutely laughable. Such as comparing shaq to hitler while saying bowen is a completely 100% clean player with pure angelic intentions and everything we see him do is 100% fabrication or a complete accident.

That type of stuff is such garbage I just...I just don't even know what to say honestly. There is no point in even debating. If someone says "I believe in banjo the clown as my lord and savior" and no matter what you say to them they repeatedly vehemently refute you with baseless nonsense, there is nothing you can do but agree to disagree and go seperate ways, except the banjo the clown person persists on following you around and arguing with you at every single opportunity. That is when the ignore list comes into play because it is basically becoming textbook harassment.

You have twists the words and what I have said so far out of line, that it is just funny.

It's like me saying "CaptainInsano is such a Suns homer, he actually said Stoudemire is the smartest guy in the NBA, Mike D'antoni never ever complains about a call, and Diaw is a workaholic.

Phade

Registered
Reaction score

i wonder who that someone is who believes banjo the clown is the lord and savior..

i guarantee 99% know what moron you are talking about.. god that guy sucks at life..

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05