OMG!!!!!

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
With all of the Steelers love, and the statistical information....how do we win this game. I LOVE my Cardinals, but it is depressing that every pre game show I watch gives 1000 reasons why the Steelers win. All they give us is because we are playing well :(

Last edited:

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yet when you read Steelers boards anyone one would think everybody is picking the Cardinals

Skinny McPimp

Reaction score
They're drumming it up so that tomorrow, they will either have the "We told you so" Steelers victory stories or the "Cinderella" Cards victory stories. It's just all setup. They are horrible predictors.

Ignore. GO CARDS!

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
The Giants last year and Pats in 01 were worse picks then us.

Don't worry about it.

Game is played on the field.

Shock the World.

Perfectionist

Objectively Correct
Reaction score
I am surprised how many are actually picking Cards. NFL network have several going with the Cards!

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
Did the press coverage matter to Atlanta, Carolina, and Philly? Did it matter when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? SHOCK THE WORLD!!!!

Savage58

Defense, Defense, DEFENSE
Reaction score
Why would anyone let the media make you depressed? I could care less what they're saying, they've been wrong for an entire month now about the Cardinals, why would they change their tune now? Thank god they haven't, it's us against the world for our players, that is EXACTLY how I hope they feel and punish the Steelers today, BRING IT ON!

GO CARDS! It is our time now!