Once a VikesFan now an Outkast..

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
Vikesfan,
You did start of here with alot of potential, but then you got over 1000 posts of complete and utter bullsh1t. You change your tune quicker than an Irish Bag handler and knock the Cards in one post and then praise them in another. "No man can choose two masters"-The Bible

So right here and now either claim your allegiance to the Cardinals or choose your loser Viqueens and skip town.

BTW this is a Cardinals message board. :wave: :thumbup: :stupid:

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
When I am wrong about something I admit it and change that is a good thing. For example, I realized I was wrong about the Bidwills' and FA and admitted it. IMO all posters should be like this instead of sticking to discredited notions. But people are loathe to admit they are wrong.

It is possible to have 2 favorite teams lots of people do it. Some have 3. If I want I can have 2 favorite teams. Yes on the one hand I wish DG had gone to an AFC team it would make cheering easier, but
on the other hand he picked the Cards cause he thought he had a great chance to win here.

I am a Vikings fan and a DG fan. So whatever team he coaches I will cheer for AFTER the Vikings. Thank goodness he didn't go to an NFC North team.

There are fans of other teams on here so I can be here. I think a lot of my posts present interesting and relevant perspectives on the Cards and the NFL. I think I am one of the more entertaining and informative posters here (I even got some laughs with some of my joke posts). I am not the best poster here but neither am I the worst.

I RULE!

THE VIKES RULE!

THE CARDS RULE!

P.S. Outkast is okay but I prefer Tupac and Public Enemy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
100%CardsFan

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
The Vikes suck and if the Vikes are your #1 team then so do you. I have no love for other teams fans. If the Vikes are #1 then you should be chatting on the #1 Vikings board. Not to sound like a dick...well wait yes I am. Get lost. BTW thanks BIM I knew I wasnt going to get away with that mistake for long.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vikesfan is as welcome here as you are 100%.

Last time I checked you don't own this board and you don't get to tell people to leave.

We also don't use curse words on this board, but I am sure you are aware of that.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh and just for the record I rarely agree with Vikesfan (cough cough Moss), but that being said he is welcome to his opinion.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by 100%CardsFan
Dick isnt a curse word it is a name

That's Richard to you buddy :D

Seriously, I am hoping you are just kidding with this thread. We are a better group of fans than this.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by 100%CardsFan
BTW Colangelo sold me this board for 6 Hebrew National hot dogs

Then Colangelo pulled another fast one since Jim owns the board. I wouldn't put it past JC though to try.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now JC is going to make us all pay for a new Hot Dog Stand otherwise he will have to relocate his new Hebrew Hot Dogs.

After the Phoenix City Council quickly acquiesses to his demands, Butterball's Weiner Arena was constructed.

The downside of this was that Bill Bidwill was left without a weiner to sell.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Stop talking about weiners, your making Vikesfan feeling kinda funny :shock:

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Vikesfan is not a troll and a welcome addition to this board. Not everyone can agree and people on here are not the SS, Taliban or the Saddam regime. Anyone on here talking football gets a thumbs up in my book, team affiliation or not!!! Vikesfan likes this board and it is made up of us Cardsfans opinions, news and other stuff,Any one brave enough to deal with us Card experts daily, is harder then it looks. V-Fan aint a troll and give him props for wanting to chill with us crazy Card Fans!!:thumbup:

NFL_FAN

NFL_FAN
Reaction score
Originally posted by DevonCardsFan
Vikesfan is not a troll and a welcome addition to this board. Not everyone can agree and people on here are not the SS, Taliban or the Saddam regime. Anyone on here talking football gets a thumbs up in my book, team affiliation or not!!! Vikesfan likes this board and it is made up of us Cardsfans opinions, news and other stuff,Any one brave enough to deal with us Card experts daily, is harder then it looks. V-Fan aint a troll and give him props for wanting to chill with us crazy Card Fans!!:thumbup:

Completely agree. I haven't found most of his posts offensive just stirring the pot to see what floats to the top. Nothing wrong with that. And I also believe you can like two teams. I love the Cards and root for them every Sunday during the season but I too like the Queens as I grew up in Minneapolis.

Head to head - I root for the Cardinals.

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by NFL_FAN
Completely agree. I haven't found most of his posts offensive just stirring the pot to see what floats to the top. Nothing wrong with that. And I also believe you can like two teams. I love the Cards and root for them every Sunday during the season but I too like the Queens as I grew up in Minneapolis.

Head to head - I root for the Cardinals.
if you grew up in minne how did you become a cards fan?

Arvos

Veteran
Reaction score
wrong attitude!!!

Like vikesfan, I came to this board to talk some smack about the Cards vs. Lions fans. I am a true blue Lions fan, as you may be aware. I come back to this sight to check in once in awhile because I love the Cards fans devotion to their team. The posters on this board are true football fans, I mean if you can cheer for a team who is always losing(like me) than you must be. I never gave the Cards much thought and after interacting with some of the fans I always check the scores and hope the Cards are doing well, because you, the members of this board deserve to have a winning team. It is also nice to see what other fans think of what their teams are doing in free agency, the draft, and in the season in general. The regular posters always make me feel welcome(as long as I don't talk too much smack), which I try to refrain from doing. Please don't try to push people out because they don't agree with you or what your team is doing.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well lets see now:

I'm retired and have moved from Minneapolis to Phoenix. ( So I am not dumb!)

In Minneapolis I had season tickets to the Vikings.

I think Denny Green is a good coach but doesn't walk on water

I just bought season tickets to the Cards cause I love pro football, like supporting my local team, and feel he will put a winning team on the field.

At this point I'm more excited about the Cardinals than the Vikings.

This is a great board, best I have seen.

I JUST BOUGHT A CARDINALS CAP TO WEAR TO THE GAMES!!!

Can I please stay on the board??

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by az jam
Well lets see now:

I'm retired and have moved from Minneapolis to Phoenix. ( So I am not dumb!)

In Minneapolis I had season tickets to the Vikings.

I think Denny Green is a good coach but doesn't walk on water

I just bought season tickets to the Cards cause I love pro football, like supporting my local team, and feel he will put a winning team on the field.

At this point I'm more excited about the Cardinals than the Vikings.

This is a great board, best I have seen.

I JUST BOUGHT A CARDINALS CAP TO WEAR TO THE GAMES!!!

Can I please stay on the board??

Dude the Vikes might actually win the SB this year. Cottrell unlike O'Leary has a clue. The team only has a couple holes. Which a bit of luck in the draft could easily solve or signing a late cut or Ogunlye say. Idiot coaches can win SBs look at Ditka. Just when you least expect it...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05