OT: other games 10-6-24

Lorenzo

Reaction score
gawd the steelers are dumb. the cowboys have a weakness and they are going away from it.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
that is awesome. has to be nice.
Well I always tell people don't wish for retirement. Enjoy your life while you're young. You get there when you get there.

I do still work as a professional judge for professional boxing, MMA, and kickboxing. That's only on Friday or Saturday nights mostly. I worked 37 shows last year. Only 18 so far this year but I was dealing with bladder cancer and have had to under go 3 surgeries this year. But that's not really a job cuz I'd do it for free if they didn't want to pay me.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Well I always tell people don't wish for retirement. Enjoy your life while you're young. You get there when you get there.

I do still work as a professional judge for professional boxing, MMA, and kickboxing. That's only on Friday or Saturday nights mostly. I worked 37 shows last year. Only 18 so far this year but I was dealing with bladder cancer and have had to under go 3 surgeries this year. But that's not really a job cuz I'd do it for free if they didn't want to pay me.
hope you are feeling better now. I'm approaching my Air Force retirement in the next few months, but still too young to stop working completely. I do hope that I can find something that I love to do like you are doing.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
hope you are feeling better now. I'm approaching my Air Force retirement in the next few months, but still too young to stop working completely. I do hope that I can find something that I love to do like you are doing.
As an x-military man, I thank you for your service.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Conner
Reaction score
31 January for me. It can't come soon enough LOL.

I'm working a Skillbridge internship but that ends at the end of this month and they have already told me that the job is mine.