OT: The 2024 NFL Scouting Combine. 2/29/24-3/3/24

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Now my WR1...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Daniel Jeremiah told a story about him..a fisherman who was a big UW fan, wanted to meet him and when he did, he offered to take him out on the Puget Sound to fish. Rome took him up on the offer and spent a day fishing with him. At the end of the day he told Rome to contact him again if he wanted to do it again. Well apparently Rome went out with this guy multiple times. Lots of athletes are kind of superficial people, but Rome is a really good guy.

Everyone around UW raves about, not only the player he is, but the person he is. He's very genuine.

I'd be happy with him as the Cardinals draft pick because you see him winning NFL type battles on film every week. He's one of those guys that even when the defender knows what's coming, Odunze will usually still win the rep.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Daniel Jeremiah told a story about him..a fisherman who was a big UW fan, wanted to meet him and when he did, he offered to take him out on the Puget Sound to fish. Rome took him up on the offer and spent a day fishing with him. At the end of the day he told Rome to contact him again if he wanted to do it again. Well apparently Rome went out with this guy multiple times. Lots of athletes are kind of superficial people, but Rome is a really good guy.

Everyone around UW raves about, not only the player he is, but the person he is. He's very genuine.

I'd be happy with him as the Cardinals draft pick because you see him winning NFL type battles on film every week. He's one of those guys that even when the defender knows what's coming, Odunze will usually still win the rep.
I have loved watching this kid play. Yes, I would be happy if we got him. But, I have the feeling the Cards will not take him at #4, even if MHJ is gone. Maybe in a trade down of a few spots. I have no evidence of this, just a gut feeling.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I really like Nabers as a player, but of the 3 top guys he's the person I like least. Haven't really liked any of his interviews.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Agree with disappointing Darius robinson performance.
I disgree a little with this and with some other spots in the article.

Darius looked like a 4-3 DE or 3-4 DE which is what he was kinda projected to be anyway at 280+. People wanted him to run faster but I never saw the type of freak speed when watching him play. I think he showed that he is what he is, a late 1, early 2 player.

I think Chop looked really athletic which he should have. However, a great workout doesn't change his issue of a lack of production.

Verse looked more like a late 1st and early 2nd with his numbers as well.

I haven't watched the Turner workout yet, but his numbers look about where they should. His question will be if he is strong enough to hold up outside.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Is this the type of thing that could end up being a recurring foot issue, or do they go away permanently after being fixed?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:bhiich: