OT: This is pretty sad….

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

According to Spotrac, Peterson earned $103,215,972 during his professional football career. The iconic running back played for seven franchises in the NFL and was a star player for most of them.

I’m sure there were many many many millions more made in endorsements on top of that 103 mill….

I wonder how many others out there have or will piss it all away and be forced to sell off assets to pay off debts.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

According to Spotrac, Peterson earned $103,215,972 during his professional football career. The iconic running back played for seven franchises in the NFL and was a star player for most of them.

I’m sure there were many many many millions more made in endorsements on top of that 103 mill….

I wonder how many others out there have or will piss it all away and be forced to sell off assets to pay off debts.
I ain’t shedding a tear for this piece of crap who beat his kids until they bled.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ain’t shedding a tear for this piece of crap who beat his kids until they bled.
I understand that… Just stating from a financial standpoint it’s crazy how this happens. I’m sure there are so many more too.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Thats what they did and thats what he knew. One of his sons was beaten to DEATH by a boyfriend but you didnt bring that up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky